Love Birds (1934 film)
Love Birds is a 1934 American pre-Code comedy film directed by William A. Seiter and written by Doris Anderson, Henry Myers, and Tom Reed. The film stars Slim Summerville, ZaSu Pitts, Mickey Rooney, Frederick Burton, Emmett Vogan, and Dorothy Christy. The film was released on May 4, 1934, by Universal Pictures.
|Directed by||William A. Seiter|
|Produced by||Carl Laemmle, Jr.|
|Screenplay by||Doris Anderson|
|Story by||Doris Anderson|
Dale Van Every
|Music by||Heinz Roemheld|
|Edited by||Daniel Mandell|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
This article needs a plot summary. (November 2018)
- Slim Summerville as Henry Whipple
- ZaSu Pitts as Araminta Tootle
- Mickey Rooney as Gladwyn Tootle
- Frederick Burton as Barbwire
- Emmett Vogan as Forbes
- Dorothy Christy as Kitten
- Maude Eburne as Mme. Bertha
- Ethel Mandell as Teacher
- John T. Murray as Dentist
- Craig Reynolds as Bus Driver
- Gertrude Short as Burlesque Girl
- Arthur Stone as Janitor
- Clarence Wilson as Blewitt
- "Love Birds (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Love-Birds - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2015-12-06.
- "Love Birds". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-12-06.