List of members of the European Parliament for Croatia, 2014–19
See 2014 European Parliament election in Croatia for further information on these elections in Croatia.
|Members of the|
This table can be sorted by party or party group: click the symbol at the top of the appropriate column.
|Name||National party||EP group|
|Biljana Borzan||Social Democratic Party (SDP)||S&D|
|Ivana Maletić||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP|
|Ivan Jakovčić[b]||Istrian Democratic Assembly (IDS-DDI)||ALDE|
|Tonino Picula||Social Democratic Party (SDP)||S&D|
|Jozo Radoš[d]||Civic-Liberal Alliance (GLAS)||ALDE|
|Dubravka Šuica||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP|
|Ivica Tolić||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP|
|Ruža Tomašić||Croatian Conservative Party (HKS)||ECR|
|Željana Zovko||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP|
|Name||National party||EP group||Left office||Notes|
|Andrej Plenković||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP||12 October 2016||Resigned to take office as 12th Prime Minister of Croatia on 19 October 2016|
|Davor Ivo Stier||Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ)||EPP||12 October 2016||Resigned to become Minister of Foreign and European Affairs in the Cabinet of Andrej Plenković on 19 October 2016|
- Mirela Holy was elected but she did not take her seat. Škrlec left Croatian Sustainable Development (ORaH) in 2016
- Neven Mimica from SDP was elected but he did not take his seat due to becoming member of the European Commission
- Marijana Petir was elected as a candidate of the Croatian Peasant Party but serves as independent MEP since 2017 after she was expelled from the party.
- Jozo Radoš left Croatian People's Party-Liberal Democrats (HNS) in June 2017 after party entered a coalition with conservative Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) and joined a newly formed Civic-Liberal Alliance party in July 2017.
- The State Election Commission (2014). "European election results" (PDF). The State Election Commission. Retrieved May 30, 2014.