List of diplomatic missions in Israel
Diplomatic missions in Israel are foreign embassies and consulates in Israel. There are currently 88 embassies in Israel, of which 86 embassies are located in Tel Aviv and the Gush Dan Metropolitan Area and 2 embassies are located in Jerusalem. In addition to an embassy, some countries also maintain a consulate in other cities, including Eilat, Haifa or Jerusalem. In diplomatic practice, consulates are not considered to be diplomatic missions, requiring, for example, accreditation to the president.
On 6 December 2017 the President of the United States, Donald Trump announced that the US embassy to Israel would be moved to Jerusalem. The move was made on 14 May 2018. On 11 April 2018, Guatemala announced that their embassy would move to Jerusalem on 16 May 2018. Brazil has reflected on moving the Embassy to Jerusalem, as well, along with Honduras. 
As of January 2019, two countries operate embassies to Israel in Jerusalem though with a handful vowing to make the move, 12 countries operate Honorary Consulates accredited to Israel in Jerusalem, and 9 countries operate consulates in Jerusalem accredited for the West Bank and Gaza Strip which are not regarded as diplomatic missions to Israel but are located within Jerusalem municipal boundary.
Tel Aviv and Gush Dan metropolitan areaEdit
Other Missions in JerusalemEdit
These are the list of countries that operate consulates within the Jerusalem municipal boundary but are accredited for the city of Jerusalem, West Bank and Gaza Strip only. These missions are not directly accredited to the Palestinian Authority and also not to Israel. Countries listed below already maintain separate embassies to Israel. For diplomatic missions accredited to the Palestinian Authority directly located inside the Palestinian territories of West Bank and Gaza Strip, see: List of diplomatic missions in the Palestinian territories.
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
Economic and Representative OfficesEdit
- Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital, CNN, 6 December 2017
- "Gaza clashes: Dozens killed as US opens Jerusalem embassy". Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Guatemala to move its embassy to Jerusalem on May 16". Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "U.S. Embassy Jerusalem | U.S. Embassy in Israel". U.S. Embassy in Israel. Retrieved 2018-10-21.
- "Paraguay to move embassy in Israel back to Tel Aviv". Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Consulate General of Belgium in Jerusalem". Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Consulat Général de France à Jérusalem". Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Ισραήλ - Στοιχεία επικοινωνίας Αρχών της Ελλάδος". Retrieved 2018-11-01.: "Consulate General in Jerusalem" listed under JERUSALEM under ISRAEL.
- "Consolato Generale d'Italia - Gerusalemme". esteri.it. Retrieved 2018-11-01.: "Consulate General of Italy (West Jerusalem) ... Consulate General of Italy (East Jerusalem)"
- "Consulado General de España en JERUSALÉN -Localización y contacto". Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "GENERALKONSULAT JERUSALEM". swedenabroad.com. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "Consulate General of Turkey in Jerusalem". mfa.gov.tr. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- UK Foreign & Commonwealth office. "British Consulate-General - Jerusalem". fco.gov.uk. Retrieved 2018-11-01.
- "U.S. Consulate General Jerusalem". Retrieved 2018-11-01. "Consulate-General and Mission to Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip, separate from the embassy to Israel which is also in Jerusalem."
- Switzerland and Israel - Honorary representations
- ICRC - Around the world
- "Embassies - New Zealand representatives Overseas - New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade".