List of The Mindy Project episodes
The Mindy Project is an American comedy television series which aired on Fox for three seasons from September 25, 2012, to March 24, 2015. The fourth season began on September 15, 2015, on Hulu. The series stars Mindy Kaling as Mindy Lahiri, a young OB/GYN, as she navigates through her professional life and romantic relationships.
On May 6, 2015 the series was canceled on Fox. On May 15, 2015, Hulu announced it had picked up the series for a 26-episode season 4, with the option of future seasons. On May 4, 2016, Hulu announced it had picked up the series for a 16-episode season 5, which was later reduced to 14. On March 29, 2017, The Mindy Project was renewed for a sixth and final season, which premiered on September 12, 2017, and the final episode aired on November 14, 2017. During the course of the series, 117 episodes of The Mindy Project aired over six seasons.
|First aired||Last aired||Network|
|1||24||September 25, 2012||May 14, 2013||Fox|
|2||22||September 17, 2013||May 6, 2014|
|3||21||September 16, 2014||March 24, 2015|
|4||26||September 15, 2015||July 5, 2016||Hulu|
|5||14||October 4, 2016||March 28, 2017|
|6||10||September 12, 2017||November 14, 2017|
Season 1 (2012–13)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|1||1||"Pilot"||Charles McDougall||Mindy Kaling||August 27, 2012(online) |
September 25, 2012 (Fox)
|Mindy Lahiri is introduced as an OB/GYN trying to find love in New York City with the help of her eccentric friends and co-workers.|
|2||2||"Hiring and Firing"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||October 2, 2012||3.68|
|When Dr. Schulman realizes Beverly is a terrible nurse, he assigns Mindy and Danny to hire a new nurse, and they cannot agree on whom to hire. Jeremy on the other hand is assigned to fire Beverly and simply cannot bring himself to do it.|
|3||3||"In the Club"||Michael Spiller||Matt Warburton||October 9, 2012||3.55|
|Mindy and the others go clubbing for a night and learn that cold Dr. Castellano is actually a stellar dancer and ladies' man. Mindy also discovers that Shauna is harboring some hidden feelings for Danny.|
|4||4||"Halloween"||Jesse Peretz||Chris McKenna||October 30, 2012||3.12|
|Mindy wrestles with whether or not she should take things one step further with her new beau Josh. Danny and Jeremy visit the DMV to take the driver's test, a task Danny has failed countless times in the past.|
|5||5||"Danny Castellano Is My Gynecologist"||Peter Lauer||Mindy Kaling||November 13, 2012||3.17|
|When Mindy's gynecologist retires, she and Danny bet on who will back out first if Danny were to be her new gynecologist.|
|6||6||"Thanksgiving"||Michael Spiller||Adam Countee||November 20, 2012||2.64|
|Mindy is shocked to learn that Josh may not want to be exclusive with her. Things go even more awry when Mindy runs into an ex and his "new Indian girlfriend" at Gwen's Thanksgiving party.|
|7||7||"Teen Patient"||Rob Schrab||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||November 27, 2012||2.76|
|When Mindy encourages a teenager in her building to take things slowly in the romance department, she is forced to reflect on her own relationship with Josh. Danny is concerned about an anonymous complaint he receives at the office.|
|8||8||"Two to One"||Peter Lauer||Mindy Kaling||December 4, 2012||2.68|
|The practice is being threatened by a midwives center in the same building, so Mindy sets out to win her old patients back and gain more respect from Danny and Jeremy.|
|9||9||"Josh and Mindy's Christmas Party"||Charles McDougall||Jeremy Bronson||December 11, 2012||3.07|
|Mindy comes to a shocking realization about her seemingly perfect relationship with Josh at her annual Christmas party.|
|10||10||"Mindy's Brother"||Michael Spiller||Chris McKenna||January 8, 2013||2.85|
|Mindy's brother comes to NYC to visit his older sister and all is well until he informs her that he will be dropping out of Stanford to pursue a rap career. Danny and Jeremy are at odds with their landlord's successor, his spoiled son.|
|11||11||"Bunk Bed"||Don Scardino||Jeremy Bronson||January 15, 2013||2.76|
|When Gwen breaks her arm and has to go to the emergency room, Mindy helps out by watching Gwen's daughter Riley for the day. Meanwhile, Danny has an interesting experience with another patient in the emergency room lobby and Shauna, Morgan, and Betsy discover the reason Danny and his wife divorced.|
|12||12||"Hooking Up Is Hard"||Paul Lieberstein||Mindy Kaling||January 22, 2013||3.05|
|Mindy starts an interesting, secret relationship with Brendan Deslaurier (Mark Duplass), one of the midwives. Danny and Eye Patch go out on a date.|
|13||13||"Harry & Sally"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & B. J. Novak||January 29, 2013||3.20|
|Mindy meets a great guy at a party but has suspicions about his extremely close relationship with his girl best friend. Danny tries to win back Eye Patch after she dumps him for being too self-absorbed.|
|14||14||"Harry & Mindy"||Michael Weaver||Harper Dill||February 5, 2013||3.60|
|It's Valentine's Day and Mindy and Danny find themselves in a love triangle. Morgan turns to Jeremy for help picking up a girl he likes.|
|15||15||"Mindy's Minute"||B. J. Novak||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||February 19, 2013||3.05|
|Mindy starts doing a new educational segment for taxi cab TV and turns to Danny for on-screen coaching. Beverly returns to the office as a secretary.|
|16||16||"The One That Got Away"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & Jeremy Bronson||February 26, 2013||3.26|
|Mindy is thrilled when her fling from a Jewish summer camp she attended as a kid returns to NYC. However, she soon learns that she only has a day to spend with him before he must leave on a U.S. Army deployment to Afghanistan again.|
|17||17||"Mindy's Birthday"||Claire Scanlon||Adam Countee||March 19, 2013||3.07|
|Mindy did not want a birthday party, and after her friends throw her an annoying dinner party with insulting gifts, she storms out and ends up on an odyssey involving a table of mean girls and the surprising return of ex-nurse Beverly. Danny and Jeremy both like Mindy's friend and Danny decides he is not going to step aside and let his handsome colleague simply win the girl.|
|18||18||"Danny's Friend"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Matt Warburton||March 26, 2013||2.62|
|Mindy unknowingly starts seeing Danny's friend from Staten Island and Danny tries everything he can to stop it when he finds out.|
|19||19||"My Cool Christian Boyfriend"||Michael Spiller||Jack Burditt||April 2, 2013||2.47|
|A young Christian minister takes an interest in Mindy until he realizes they value different things in life.|
|20||20||"Pretty Man"||Rob Schrab||Tucker Cawley||April 4, 2013||3.24|
|Mindy has an interesting night with a man she meets at a bar, until she realizes he is a male prostitute. Things go awry at Danny's party as a result.|
|21||21||"Santa Fe"||B. J. Novak||Tracey Wigfield||April 9, 2013||2.66|
|The associates go to Santa Fe for a medical conference and Mindy gets a chance to find closure with Josh. Things do not go as planned for Jeremy and Morgan's presentation.|
|22||22||"Triathlon"||Wendey Stanzler||Jack Burditt||April 30, 2013||2.56|
|Danny fires Morgan from the practice, and consequently loses a member of the team for the triathlon. Mindy volunteers to replace him, and quickly regrets her actions. Meanwhile, Morgan begins working for the Deslaurier Brothers, which further increases the rivalry between the two practices.|
|23||23||"Frat Party"||Michael Weaver||Tracey Wigfield||May 7, 2013||2.61|
|Mindy takes on a young medical student to pass on her wisdom to, and soon finds herself at a college frat party, where an encounter with a former flame has disastrous consequences. Meanwhile, Danny and Jeremy go to great lengths to try to get Morgan to return to Shulman & Associates.|
|24||24||"Take Me with You"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & Jeremy Bronson||May 14, 2013||2.57|
|Mindy makes the bold decision to move to Haiti with Casey for a year, much to the amusement of her co-workers. In order to prove that she can survive in rough conditions, Mindy invites herself and Casey on a camping trip with Danny and his ex-wife, Christina, with whom he has recently reconciled.|
Season 2 (2013–14)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|25||1||"All My Problems Solved Forever..."||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||September 17, 2013||3.83|
|Mindy returns from Haiti for an emergency surgery. She meets Dr. Paul Leotard (James Franco) and must decide what she wants to do: stay in New York or go back to Haiti.|
|26||2||"The Other Dr. L"||Michael Spiller||Jack Burditt||September 24, 2013||2.94|
|Mindy challenges Paul for a chance to win back her old office. Danny joins a support group to help him get over his breakup with Christina.|
|27||3||"Music Festival"||Michael Weaver||Matt Warburton||October 1, 2013||2.86|
|Casey has an identity crisis after returning from Haiti and decides to become a DJ. When Mindy and her colleagues attend a music festival where he is performing, the freewheeling atmosphere leads to one mishap after another. Meanwhile, a new doctor (Adam Pally) wants to join the practice.|
|28||4||"Magic Morgan"||Neal Brennan||Tracey Wigfield||October 8, 2013||2.89|
|Morgan says that anyone who sleeps with him will find the love of their life immediately afterward. Mindy offers to test Morgan's theory but backs out at the last minute, much to Morgan's embarrassment. This causes him to hire lawyer, Cliff Gilbert (Glenn Howerton), who files a $200,000 lawsuit against Mindy for sexual harassment. Mindy is reluctantly persuaded by co-workers into having one date with Morgan to end the lawsuit.|
|29||5||"Wiener Night"||Michael Weaver||Jack Burditt||October 15, 2013||2.73|
|Mindy meets and begins dating an Arts and Culture writer named Jason (Ben Feldman). After Jason discerns that Mindy may not be cultured enough for him, she decides to invite him to Christina's art show, which features nude photos of Danny. Danny does not want anyone to see these photos, and asks Cliff to figure out a way to shut down the exhibit.|
|30||6||"Bro Club for Dudes"||David Rogers||Jeremy Bronson||October 22, 2013||2.69|
|After several failed attempts at bonding with Peter, Mindy joins the other doctors in attending his debut MMA match to show her support. Morgan tries to ask Tamra out on the day of her anniversary with Ray Ron (Josh Peck) but is disappointed.|
|31||7||"Sk8er Man"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Charlie Grandy||November 5, 2013||2.88|
|When Danny tells Mindy she is too picky and judgmental of other people, she tries to prove him wrong by going on a date with her complete opposite: wild and crazy skateboarder Graham (Timothy Olyphant). Jeremy is distressed when his dad (Alan Dale) visits the practice and prefers Peter over Jeremy.|
|32||8||"You've Got Sext"||Alex Hardcastle||Mindy Kaling||November 12, 2013||2.66|
|Mindy loses her purse at the clinic, and decides to spend the night at Danny's apartment. She confesses that she is interested in somebody who works on their floor (Cliff), and Danny suspects that she is talking about him. Meanwhile, Morgan and Peter find Mindy's missing purse and engage in a raunchy text conversation with Cliff using her phone.|
|33||9||"Mindy Lahiri Is a Racist"||Greg Daniels||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||November 19, 2013||2.40|
|Danny learns that one of his patients is a mommy blogger and allows for her to write a review of Shulman & Associates on her website, but the practice is quickly cast in a racist light after they discover that the review had been posted to a white supremacy blog. Jeremy hires a PR specialist (Jenna Elfman) in order to neutralize their image but things get worse. Meanwhile, Morgan seeks Cliff's forgiveness for not deleting the raunchy texts Cliff sent to Mindy.|
|34||10||"Wedding Crushers"||Charles McDougall||Lang Fisher||November 26, 2013||2.66|
|Mindy's philandering ex-boyfriend Josh invites her to his wedding, and in her haste to find a date settles on Peter, who turns out to be an ideal companion—until he makes one huge blunder which puts Mindy on a tightrope. Meanwhile, Danny's younger brother pays a visit and a has a big announcement to make.|
|35||11||"Christmas Party Sex Trap"||Michael Spiller||Tracey Wigfield||December 3, 2013||2.34|
|Mindy throws a Christmas bash for all of the building's businesses so she can spend more time with Cliff, but Brendan's date zaps Mindy's holiday spirit with a seductive rendition of "Santa Baby" for the guests.|
|36||12||"Danny Castellano Is My Personal Trainer"||Rob Schrab||Charlie Grandy||January 7, 2014||2.62|
|With Danny as her fitness coach, Mindy is determined to get in shape for her winter getaway. Jeremy begins using some of his leftover sick days and places Peter in charge as managing partner in his absence.|
|37||13||"L.A."||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & Tracey Wigfield||January 14, 2014||2.47|
|Jeremy sends the rest of the team to an L.A. seminar to get certified for treating a wider, more vain audience. While Danny is concerned about running into his dad during the trip, Mindy bumps into her ex-fiancé, Casey.|
|38||14||"The Desert"||Marco Fargnoli||Tracey Wigfield & Mindy Kaling||January 21, 2014||3.02|
|Mindy is determined to fly back to New York immediately to win Cliff back, but is dragged along by a persistent Danny to visit his distant father. Having returned to the office early, Peter and Morgan come across Cliff, who appears to be equally heartbroken.|
|39||15||"French Me, You Idiot"||Paul Lieberstein||Jack Burditt||April 1, 2014||1.88|
|Now that she has chosen to pursue her feelings with Danny, Mindy must figure out how to gently end her recently rekindled relationship with Cliff. Peter steps up as a representative for Shulman & Associates in an attempt to take in Lincoln Center dancers as new patients.|
|40||16||"Indian BBW"||Michael Spiller||Jeremy Bronson||April 1, 2014||1.87|
|Just as Mindy begins to settle into her relationship with Danny, an old sex tape between her and Tom surfaces online. Danny becomes ill with meningitis.|
|41||17||"Be Cool"||Rob Schrab||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||April 8, 2014||2.26|
|Danny urges Mindy to keep their romance a secret, which makes her begin to question his intentions. Morgan temporarily moves in with Mindy after learning that her apartment was robbed.|
|42||18||"Girl Crush"||David Rogers||Chris Schleicher||April 8, 2014||2.33|
|Mindy deals with her break-up with Danny. Feeling undervalued at Shulman & Associates, Mindy meets famous OB/GYN Sheila Hamilton (Anna Gunn) and flirts with the idea of working at her fancy practice, which caters to rich celebrities and upper class women. Jeremy rents out a medical bus to perform free breast exams for women on the streets of East Harlem.|
|43||19||"Think Like a Peter"||Ken Whittingham||Charlie Grandy||April 15, 2014||1.95|
|Peter convinces Mindy to tag along with him to a bar to help her overcome her recent heartbreak. Feeling shunned by Mindy, Danny seeks someone new to talk to at work and turns to Morgan and Tamra after finding out about their scandalous secret.|
|44||20||"An Officer and a Gynecologist"||David Rogers||Jack Burditt & Lang Fisher||April 22, 2014||2.14|
|Mindy clashes with a police officer when she gives his daughter birth-control pills. Meanwhile, a rabbi thinks Danny is Jewish when he refers his congregation to the practice.|
|45||21||"Girl Next Door"||Michael Weaver||Tracey Wigfield & Alina Mankin||April 29, 2014||2.20|
|Mindy is on the hunt to buy her own apartment space so that she can be completely self-reliant. She agrees to try out Danny's second place, which is right next door to him, but their friendship is put to the test when Mindy decides to have Charlie (Tim Daly) visit. Tired of dating mundane and uncultured women, Peter agrees to stop by Jeremy's place to meet and mingle with his friends.|
|46||22||"Danny and Mindy"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||May 6, 2014||2.48|
|Mindy thinks she has met the man of her dreams after he writes a description of their encounter in a New York newspaper. After a failed attempt at meeting each other, Mindy once again spots whom she believes to be her mystery man but is left with an even bigger reveal.|
Season 3 (2014–15)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|47||1||"We're a Couple Now, Haters!"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||September 16, 2014||2.68|
|Mindy finds it difficult to keep the details of her and Danny's relationship private from the office, especially after she discovers a surprising secret from Danny's past. Peter grows suspicious of his girlfriend Lauren's (Tracey Wigfield) behavior when she begins organizing a charity event with Jeremy. Morgan's cousin, Lou Tookers (Rob McElhenney), stops by the practice.|
|48||2||"Annette Castellano Is My Nemesis"||Marco Fargnoli||Tracey Wigfield||September 23, 2014||2.10|
|Danny's mother, Annette (Rhea Perlman), is in town, and Mindy is determined to win her approval. Meanwhile, Peter convinces Morgan to be more assertive in his relationship with Tamra.|
|49||3||"Crimes & Misdemeanors & Ex-BFs"||Michael Weaver||Matt Warburton||September 30, 2014||2.35|
|After it is revealed that Mindy has been committing tax fraud for years, she seeks Cliff's help to clear her name and save the practice. Peter faces off against Jeremy to win back Lauren's affection.|
|50||4||"I Slipped"||Lynn Shelton||Charlie Grandy||October 7, 2014||2.19|
|Danny tries something new in bed that horrifies Mindy, and she begins to worry she is not exciting enough sexually. Morgan is disappointed when none of his coworkers show up to celebrate his graduation from the nurse practitioner's program. Jeremy finds out everyone in the office is "Team Peter" with regards to their falling out over Lauren.|
|51||5||"The Devil Wears Lands' End"||Michael Spiller||Jeremy Bronson||October 14, 2014||2.21|
|After first getting the practice into big trouble with Dr. Jean Fishman (Niecy Nash), the new head of obstetrics, Mindy makes matters even worse when the two spend time alone together. Despite their ongoing feud, Peter must learn to work with Jeremy when he realizes his beer pong skills will be a necessity for an upcoming Dartmouth Alumni matchup against Shonda Rhimes.|
|52||6||"Caramel Princess Time"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Charlie Grandy & Mindy Kaling||November 4, 2014||2.84|
|Danny's plan to teach Mindy the importance of being on time backfires when Dr. Fishman steps in. Tamra and Morgan set Peter up on a blind date with Tamra's "twin," Abby (Allison Tolman).|
|53||7||"We Need to Talk About Annette"||Michael Weaver||Alina Mankin||November 11, 2014||2.47|
|Mindy catches Danny's mom shoplifting and must figure out how to bring this to his attention. Mindy accidentally accusing Annette about stealing the jacket to gives to Danny. Peter struggles to find balance between his adult life and his new laid back friend, Abby.|
|54||8||"Diary of a Mad Indian Woman"||Alex Hardcastle||Lang Fisher||November 18, 2014||2.37|
|Mindy's plan to have Danny stay at her place are interrupted when Dr. Fishman asserts that she must begin mentoring the residents at the hospital. Left to his own devices, Danny stumbles upon Mindy's diary and gets himself into a tough situation.|
|55||9||"How to Lose a Mom in Ten Days"||David Rogers||Tracey Wigfield||November 25, 2014||2.33|
|Mindy is tired of Annette hovering around her relationship with Danny and decides to set her up on a date with Dr. Ledreau, an older practitioner from their building. Jeremy also has his eyes on this soon-to-be-retired doctor, as he is hoping for the practice to receive his patient list. Saddened by his breakup with Tamra, Morgan is convinced by Peter to set up an online dating profile.|
|56||10||"What About Peter?"||David Stassen||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||December 2, 2014||2.45|
|Appalled by Peter's living situation, Mindy convinces him to move next door to Danny's second apartment space. Danny, however, has other plans with the room. Jeremy's parenting skills are put to the test when he and Morgan are responsible for looking after Lauren's baby boy.|
|57||11||"Christmas"||Paul Lieberstein||Charlie Grandy||December 9, 2014||2.55|
|Mindy questions whether or not Danny will propose to her by Christmas time and is presented with the opportunity to apply to a medical fellowship at Stanford. Meanwhile, Danny's plan to set Peter up on a date with Dr. Jessica Lieberstein (Julia Stiles) go astray when she mistakenly takes Morgan out instead.|
|58||12||"Stanford"||Michael Spiller||Tracey Wigfield||January 6, 2015||2.24|
|Mindy has to overcome multiple bad impressions and a lack of confidence when she arrives at Stanford to start her fellowship, but things get crazy when Danny offers to help with a hostile doctor who was a friend of his in med school. Back in New York, a basketball game becomes a battleground between exes Tamra and Morgan.|
|59||13||"San Francisco Bae"||Michael Spiller||Chris Schleicher||January 13, 2015||2.42|
|On a night out in San Francisco, Mindy runs into the man whose virginity she took, Alex (Lee Pace). He is now very successful and she contemplates how things who have been if she were with him and not Danny. Back in New York, Morgan and Danny try to spy on Peter next door as they suspect Lauren cheating on Jeremy with Peter.|
|60||14||"No More Mr. Noishe Guy"||Michael Weaver||Jeremy Bronson||February 3, 2015||2.22|
|Mindy contemplates starting a fertility clinic in San Francisco with Rob, but talking to Danny becomes a problem especially when he buys a brownstone for the two of them in New York. Meanwhile Lauren's move to Texas encourages Peter to follow her, but it would mean him having to leave the practice.|
|61||15||"Dinner at the Castellanos"||David Rogers||Charlie Grandy||February 10, 2015||2.33|
|Mindy has big news to tell Danny, however this is delayed due to the arrival of Danny's father and half-sister, leading to an awkward dinner.|
|62||16||"Lahiri Family Values"||Marco Fargnoli||Tracey Wigfield||February 17, 2015||2.47|
|Danny promises to move to San Francisco with Mindy and tries to tell the practice, but they are confused and concerned about his motives. In California, Mindy reconnects with her little brother when she discovers he has damaged her credit, leaving her unable to get a business loan.|
|63||17||"Danny Castellano Is My Nutritionist"||Lynn Shelton||Mindy Kaling & Matt Warburton||February 24, 2015||2.28|
|Mindy and Danny pressure each other to be healthier in preparation for parenthood, the goal being for Mindy to eat less junk food and for Danny to quit smoking. The practice is busy and needs to hire an additional doctor, so they focus on impressing Dr. Phillips (Vanessa L. Williams), a glamorous former professor of Mindy's who is bored with retirement.|
|64||18||"Fertility Bites"||Nisha Ganatra||Jeremy Bronson & Chris Schleicher||March 3, 2015||2.13|
|Mindy's fertility clinic finally opens, but she struggles to attract patients due to her lack of experience in helping women conceive. Morgan, Tamra, and Beverly butt heads with Dr. Bergdahl (Dan Bakkedahl), leaving Jeremy caught in the middle of the feud.|
|65||19||"Confessions of a Catho-holic"||Ike Barinholtz||Jack Burditt||March 10, 2015||1.76|
|Mindy pretends to be Catholic in order to win the approval of the strict new priest at Danny's church (Stephen Colbert), who is also a reformed bad boy from Danny's old neighborhood. Morgan helps Jeremy prepare for his one-man show about his early life and emigration to America.|
|66||20||"What to Expect When You're Expanding"||Michael Weaver||Tracey Wigfield & Lang Fisher||March 17, 2015||2.00|
|Tamra's cousin Sheena (Laverne Cox), a stylist, tries to help Mindy regain her lost self-confidence as she gains pregnancy weight. Jeremy gets back into the dating game when he meets Whitney (Cristin Milioti) who shuts down a loud singles party.|
|67||21||"Best Man"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||March 24, 2015||2.05|
|Mindy questions Danny's commitment when he fails to meet her parents, who are about to move back to India for a year. Everyone prepares to attend Peter's wedding in Texas. Meanwhile, Morgan believes he has overheard shocking information about the paternity of Mindy's baby.|
Season 4 (2015–16)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date|
|68||1||"While I Was Sleeping"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||September 15, 2015|
|Mindy dreams of how her life would have been different had she not fallen in love with Danny. Meanwhile, Danny meets Mindy's parents in India.|
|69||2||"C Is for Coward"||Alex Hardcastle||Matt Warburton||September 22, 2015|
|Mindy wants a scheduled C-section, but Danny is in favor of a natural birth. However, when Mindy's water breaks on the way to an expo, Danny races to be there in time for their son's birth.|
|70||3||"Leo Castellano Is My Son"||Alex Reid||Charlie Grandy||September 29, 2015|
|As Danny heads back to work after the birth of their son, Mindy finds herself a bit stir crazy. Morgan finds romance with Mindy and Danny's neighbour, Chelsea. Tamra convinces Jeremy that his new girlfriend, Whitney, is cheating on him.|
|71||4||"The Bitch Is Back"||Michael Weaver||Tracey Wigfield||October 6, 2015|
|As Mindy prepares to go back to work after her maternity leave, she visits the office with Leo and meets her new coworkers. Mindy's instant dislike for the new doctor in the office makes her debate returning to work at all.|
|72||5||"Stay at Home MILF"||Rachel Goldenberg||Chris Schleicher||October 13, 2015|
|Mindy realizes being a stay-at-home mom is harder than she anticipated. After Danny patronizes her efforts, Mindy challenges Danny to be a stay-at-home dad. At the office, Morgan pretends to be Colette's boyfriend so her brother, Jody, does not find out that she is gay.|
|73||6||"Road Trip"||David Stassen||David Stassen||October 20, 2015|
|After his dad has a heart attack, Danny heads to California with Morgan in tow on a cross-country road trip. They make a pit stop in Oklahoma, where Danny is hiding a dark secret.|
|74||7||"Mindy and Nanny"||Roger Kumble||Lang Fisher||October 27, 2015|
|Mindy must fire Annette and hire a new nanny while Danny is away. Meanwhile, Jody helps Jeremy see Whitney is not all she seems.|
|75||8||"Later, Baby"||Ryan Case||Tracey Wigfield||November 3, 2015|
|When Mindy learns her fertility practice is struggling financially, Jody offers to help. Meanwhile, Peter's unexpected visit to NYC forces him to hash out his friendship issues with Jeremy.|
|76||9||"Jody Kimball-Kinney Is My Husband"||Marco Fargnoli||Chris Schleicher||November 10, 2015|
|While Danny is away, Mindy pretends Jody is her husband in order to get Leo into an elite preschool. In return, Mindy pretends to be Jody's girlfriend for a dinner with Jody's sister-in-law.|
|77||10||"The Departed"||Claire Scanlon||Lang Fisher||November 17, 2015|
|With Danny still away, Mindy accidentally joins a bereavement group while trying to sell her apartment. Elsewhere, Morgan and Colette attend Tamra's open mic performance against her will.|
|78||11||"The Lahiris and the Castellanos"||Kate Dennis||Charlie Grandy||November 24, 2015|
|Finally back from California, Danny and Mindy begin to plan their wedding. The Lahiri and Castellano families meet at their engagement party and cause drama. During the party Mindy tells an unhappy Danny about her new business venture.|
|79||12||"The Parent Trap"||David Rogers||Matt Warburton||December 1, 2015|
|Business is going well at The Lahiri Fertility Clinic with Mindy's first patient about to give birth. However, Mindy's relationship with Danny is strained when she finds out he is trying to intentionally impregnate her without her knowledge.|
|80||13||"When Mindy Met Danny"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & Matt Warburton||December 8, 2015|
|Mindy and Danny continue to argue with Christmas approaching, so Mindy reflects on meeting Danny on her first day of work at Shulman & Associates.|
|81||14||"Will They or Won't They"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling & Matt Warburton||April 12, 2016|
|Mindy deals with the fallout after her breakup with Danny while trying to deal with her spring break Later, Baby clients.|
|82||15||"So You Think You Can Finance"||Ryan Case||Landon Young||April 19, 2016 (AU)|
April 26, 2016 (US)
|Mindy realizes she needs help to get her finances in order so she enlists the help of Whitney, Jeremy's ex-girlfriend. Meanwhile, Jeremy begins dating a much older woman.|
|83||16||"Mindy Lahiri is DTF"||Alex Reid||Charlie Grandy||May 3, 2016|
|In search of a no-strings-attached hookup, Mindy dabbles with online dating. After a few embarrassing encounters, she steps up and asks for what she wants. Jody accidentally invites everyone over for a viewing party of the office's favorite TV show.|
|84||17||"2 Fast 2 Serious"||Ike Barinholtz||Ike Barinholtz & David Stassen||April 19, 2016|
|After her breakup with Danny, Mindy begins to date again. Meanwhile, Colette finds it difficult to tell Jody that she is moving in with Morgan.|
|85||18||"Bernardo & Anita"||David Rogers||Mindy Kaling & Matt Warburton||May 10, 2016|
|Mindy tries to get in touch with her heritage when a date implies she is more white than Indian. Morgan and Jody vie for the attention of the same girl, a virgin, but realize they are not capable of being abstinent for her.|
|86||19||"Baby Got Backslide"||Geeta V. Patel||Chris Schleicher||May 17, 2016|
|Casey returns to New York and Mindy must fight the temptation to reignite a relationship with her former flame.|
|87||20||"The Greatest Date in the World"||Michael Weaver||Tracey Wigfield||May 24, 2016|
|Mindy starts dating Casey's friend Marcus (Ne-Yo), whose trendy hipsterism clashes with Mindy's love of the familiar.|
|88||21||"Under the Texan Sun"||David Stassen||Lang Fisher||May 31, 2016|
|Mindy visits Peter and his wife, Lauren, in Texas and ends up in the middle of their problems.|
|89||22||"Princeton Charming"||David Rogers||Guy Branum||June 7, 2016|
|Mindy, Morgan, and Jody head to Mindy's alma mater, Princeton University, for a presentation, but things get complicated when Jody's new girlfriend decides to come along.|
|90||23||"There's No Crying in Softball"||Michael Weaver||Jonathan Green & Gabe Miller||June 14, 2016|
|Mindy is roped into playing in a softball tournament with her coworkers while her new boyfriend visits for the weekend.|
|91||24||"My Kid Stays in the Picture"||Marco Fargnoli||Guy Branum||June 21, 2016|
|Mindy auditions Leo for a role on a soap opera. The nurses try to switch the doctors they work for at the practice. Jody's brother Forbes comes by.|
|92||25||"Freedom Tower Women's Health"||Linda Mendoza||Jonathan Green & Gabe Miller||June 28, 2016|
|Morgan and Jeremy visit Danny at his new office, and Mindy ends up getting a mysterious new patient. Meanwhile, a dirty secret threatens to derail her budding romance.|
|93||26||"Homewrecker"||Michael Spiller||Lang Fisher & Chris Schleicher||July 5, 2016|
|Mindy and Danny reconnect while trapped on an elevator at Leo's school. Meanwhile, Jody breaks into Mindy's apartment to apologize through a grand gesture.|
Season 5 (2016–17)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date|
|94||1||"Decision 2016"||Michael Spiller||Mindy Kaling||October 4, 2016|
|After Jody tries to win Mindy's heart by buying her an apartment, Mindy is torn between her old love, Danny, and a relationship with Jody. Tamra is suspicious about Mindy's trip to Miami so she and Colette go undercover to figure out what really happened.|
|95||2||"Nurses' Strike"||David Rogers||Matt Warburton||October 11, 2016|
|While Mindy struggles to take care of a sick Leo, Shulman and Associates is rocked by a nurses' strike led by Ben, a handsome male nurse. Meanwhile, Jody tries to sell the upstairs apartment and Brendan comes to Mindy seeking help.|
|96||3||"Margaret Thatcher"||Alex Reid||Charlie Grandy||October 18, 2016|
|The nurses' strike continues, while Mindy finds herself having romantic feelings for the enemy - Ben, the leader of the nurses. As the doctors and nurses try to stay strong, Jeremy finds that the stress is taking a serious toll on his health.|
|97||4||"Mindy Lahiri Is a Misogynist"||Ike Barinholtz||Lang Fisher||October 25, 2016|
|As Jeremy recovers from his heart attack, the practice needs another doctor. Jeremy and Jody want to hire a woman, but Mindy is not sure about sharing the spotlight. Meanwhile, she and Ben are getting serious.|
|98||5||"Leland Breakfast Is the Miracle Worker"||David Stassen||Chris Schleicher||November 1, 2016|
|When Mindy discovers that her new boyfriend is not being exclusive, she goes on a date with a famous actor aka "the bad boy of London theater." The nurses try to cheer up Jody, who's lost his mojo, and discover he might be planning something drastic.|
|99||6||"Concord"||Michael Spiller||Guy Branum||November 8, 2016|
|Mindy escapes to her childhood home in Massachusetts and discovers that her mom is using dubious methods to further her acting career in local theater. As Mindy and Rishi try to intervene, she learns that Danny is having doubts about marrying Sarah.|
|100||7||"Revenge of the Nurse"||Michael Spiller||Josh Bycel & Jonathan Fener||November 15, 2016|
|Mindy is afraid that she and Ben do not have similar desires for their futures; a former fling of Mindy's returns with an interesting new job.|
|101||8||"Hot Mess Time Machine"||David Rogers||Matt Warburton||February 14, 2017|
|Still reeling from her breakup with Ben, Mindy finds herself living the same day over and over again, and realizes that the only way to break the spell is to make things right with Ben.|
|102||9||"Bat Mitzvah"||Kate Dennis||Josh Bycel & Jonathan Fener||February 21, 2017|
|Mindy panics when her new boyfriend Ben does not invite her to his daughter's bat-mitzvah. Meanwhile, Jody, claiming he is over his heartache, dates Mindy's doppelgänger.|
|103||10||"Take My Ex-Wife, Please"||Daniella Eisman||Chris Schleicher||February 28, 2017|
|Mindy acts out after learning that Ben's attractive ex-wife is in town visiting him. Anna, having trouble at home, begrudgingly asks her coworkers for help.|
|104||11||"Dibs"||Michael Spiller||Lang Fisher||March 7, 2017|
|A heartbroken Anna grieves her breakup at Mindy's place, while Jody and Jeremy compete for her affection. Morgan, trying to jump-start his dating life, blows up at Colette's new girlfriend, Karen, when she accidentally interrupts his make out session.|
|105||12||"Mindy Lahiri Is a White Man"||Marco Fargnoli||Lang Fisher||March 14, 2017|
|Mindy is unfairly passed over for a promotion and goes to bed wishing things were different. She wakes up in the body of a handsome white man and quickly discovers the perks that supposedly come with white male privilege.|
|106||13||"Mindy's Best Friend"||Geeta V. Patel||Guy Branum||March 21, 2017|
|Mindy's world is turned upside down when her cool friend from childhood moves to New York and starts dating Morgan. Meanwhile, Ben has to cover his tracks after the nurses spot him in a provocative situation.|
|107||14||"A Decent Proposal"||Michael Spiller||Charlie Grandy||March 28, 2017|
|Mindy hears that Ben might be planning to propose, just as she decides she never wants to get married. Colette and Karen get engaged, but Colette immediately gets cold feet. Jeremy and Anna's friendship is tested when Anna's ex-husband comes back.|
Season 6 (2017)Edit
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original release date|
|108||1||"Is That All There Is?"||David Stassen||Mindy Kaling & Sonia Kharkar||September 12, 2017|
|As Mindy adjusts to married life with Ben, Jeremy tries to take things to the next level with Anna, while Tamra makes a life-changing decision.|
|109||2||"A Romantical Decouplement"||Lang Fisher||Lang Fisher||September 19, 2017|
|Anna and Jeremy break up, despite still having feelings for one another. Mindy and Ben decide to get divorced.|
|110||3||"May Divorce Be With You"||Linda Mendoza||Matt Warburton & Jennifer Vierck||September 26, 2017|
|Mindy turns to her ex Cliff (Glenn Howerton) for help navigating her messy divorce. But Peter (Adam Pally) is back in town to help pull Mindy out of her slump with an epic office karaoke party!|
|111||4||"Leo's Girlfriend"||Ike Barinholtz||Charlie Grandy & Meredith Dawson||October 3, 2017|
|Mindy goes toe to toe with a cliquey mom (Julie Bowen) at Leo's school. Meanwhile, Tamra fends off the advances of an ex she never thought she would backslide with.|
|112||5||"Jeremy & Anna's Meryl Streep Costume Party"||Geeta V. Patel||Mackenzie Dohr||October 10, 2017|
|Jeremy's hosting a party the office is actually excited for! Adding to the intrigue, Mindy invites a handsome stranger (Yassir Lester) who has an unexpected interest in Shulman and Associates. Jody competes with a beautiful doctor (Ana Ortiz) after she steals one of his patients.|
|113||6||"The Midwife's Tale"||Daniela Eisman||Chris Schleicher||October 17, 2017|
|Shulman and Associates is turned upside down when Mindy hires Brendan after he considered suicide. Meanwhile, rumors fly about who is the father of Tamra's baby.|
|114||7||"Girl Gone Wild"||David Rogers||Miranda Berman||October 24, 2017|
|Mindy reluctantly goes on the honeymoon she never went on by herself. During a hike, she gets trapped 127 Hours-style and gets visited by a hallucination of Reese Witherspoon (playing herself).|
|115||8||"Doctors Without Boundaries"||Marco Fargnoli||Guy Branum||October 31, 2017|
|Annette (Rhea Perlman) is furious when Mindy uncovers a secret about her and decides to get involved. Jody attempts to keep his new girlfriend (Ana Ortiz) from taking a job overseas, while Tamra dives headfirst into Morgan's religion.|
|116||9||"Danny in Real Life"||Michael Spiller||Matt Warburton & Mindy Kaling||November 7, 2017|
|Mindy and Danny can't agree on the best way to care for an ailing Annette. Meanwhile, Anna throws a disastrous bridal/baby shower for Tamra, where Colette has a heated confrontation with her brother, Jody.|
|117||10||"It Had to Be You"||Michael Spiller||Matt Warburton & Mindy Kaling||November 14, 2017|
|In the series finale, Mindy's fertility practice is in danger and Annette's upcoming surgery looms. While Mindy and Danny wait, Mindy attends Morgan and Tamra's wedding, where she and the rest of the Shulman gang try to find their own happy endings.|
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 6, 2015). "'The Mindy Project' Cancelled by FOX". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
- Ausiello, Michael (May 15, 2015). "Mindy Project Renewed for Super-Sized Season 4 at Hulu After Fox Cancellation". TVLine. Retrieved May 15, 2015.
- Adalian, Josef (May 4, 2016). "Hulu Renews The Mindy Project for Season Five". Vulture. Retrieved May 4, 2016.
- "Breaking News - Hulu's Mid-Season Programming Slate". www.thefutoncritic.com. Retrieved September 13, 2017.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 26, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'New Girl', 'Dancing With the Stars', & 'Ben & Kate' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 27, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 3, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'The Voice', & 'Dancing With the Stars' Special Adjusted Up; 'Go On', 'Vegas' & 'Parenthood' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 5, 2012. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda. "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'The Voice', 'Hart of Dixie', 'NCIS:LA' & 'DWTS' Adjusted Up; 'Go On' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 12, 2012. Retrieved October 10, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (October 31, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on January 2, 2013. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 14, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Parenthood' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'Go On', 'Hart of Dixie', 'Happy Endings' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 14, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 21, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Dancing With the Stars', 'Private Practice' & 'Parenthood' Adjusted Up; 'Go On' 'Happy Endings' & 'The New Normal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 22, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (November 28, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS' & 'Raising Hope' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 5, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Parenthood', 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show', 'The Voice', & 'Shark Tank' Adjusted Up; 'Hart of Dixie' and 'Go On' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 6, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (December 13, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up; 'Happy Endings' & 'Take It All' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (January 9, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Betty White's Off Their Rockers' & 'New Girl' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 10, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 16, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'Off Their Rockers' & 'The New Normal' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 17, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (January 24, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Parenthood' & 'New Girl' Adjusted Up; 'The Taste', 'Hart of Dixie' & 'Emily Owens M.D.' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 24, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 30, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'Raising Hope', 'New Girl' & 'Go On' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 31, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (February 6, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Smash', 'New Girl' & 'The Bachelor' Adjusted Up; 'Betty White's 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special' and 'Vegas' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 7, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (February 21, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The New Normal' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 27, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Golden Boy', 'The New Normal' or 'Smash'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 28, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (March 20, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'New Girl, 'NCIS' & 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Adjusted Up; 'Smash' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 20, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 27, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice, 'NCIS', 'Hell's Kitchen' & 'Splash', 'Dancing with the Stars' Adjusted Up, 'The New Normal' 'Body of Proof' & "Go On' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 3, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice, 'Dancing with the Stars' & 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up, 'The New Normal', 'The Mindy Project' & 'Body of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 3, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (April 5, 2013). "Thursday Final Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory', 'American Idol', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Two and a Half Men', 'The Office', & 'Wife Swap' Adjusted Up; 'Scandal' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 6, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 10, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS', 'Hell's Kitchen', 'NCIS:LA' & 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Up; 'Ready for Love' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 10, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (May 1, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS' & 'Hell's Kitchen' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 8, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'Grimm' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 9, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 15, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'Grimm' or 'New Girl'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 15, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (September 18, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Dads', 'Whose Line Is It Anyway?' & 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Adjusted Up; 'Capture' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 19, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 25, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'The Goldbergs' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 26, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 2, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice, ' NCIS' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' & 'Lucky 7' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 9, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'NCIS' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire', 'The Goldbergs' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 10, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (October 16, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: NCIS, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, The biggest Loser, Dads & Person of Interest Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' & 'Supernatural Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 16, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 23, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Supernatural' Adjusted Up; 'NCIS: Los Angeles' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 6, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down + No Adjustment for 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 13, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'Supernatural' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up; 'The Biggest Loser' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 13, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 20, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 20, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (November 27, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice', 'Supernatural' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 27, 2013.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 4, 2013). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Biggest Loser' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'The Originals' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 4, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (January 8, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'NCIS' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 8, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 15, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down; No Adjustment for 'Chicago Fire' or 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 23, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Originals' & 'New Girl' Adjusted Up; 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 23, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 2, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D', 'The Voice' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'About A Boy' & 'Growing Up Fisher' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 2, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 9, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'About a Boy' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 10, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 16, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Originals', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'The Voice', 'NCIS', 'New Girl' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up; 'Supernatural', 'About A Boy' & 'Growing Up Fisher' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 16, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 23, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' and 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 26, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (April 30, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'Glee', 'The Goldbergs', 'New Girl' & 'Trophy Wife' Adjusted Up; 'About A Boy' & 'Growing Up Fisher' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 7, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 7, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (September 17, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'New Girl' & 'Dancing With The Stars' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 20, 2014. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (September 24, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'Forever', 'The Voice', and 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on September 25, 2014. Retrieved September 24, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 1, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Selfie', 'Manhattan Love Story', 'The Voice', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'New Girl' & 'Forever' Adjusted Up; 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 2, 2014. Retrieved October 1, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 8, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Selfie', 'The Voice', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.', 'New Girl', & 'The Flash' Adjusted Up; 'Supernatural' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (October 15, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Flash', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.', 'The Voice' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up; 'About A Boy' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 16, 2014. Retrieved October 15, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 5, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'About a Boy' & 'Selfie' Adjusted Down + Final Election Coverage Ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 6, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 12, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 12, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (November 19, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'The Flash', & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Up; 'Marry Me' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 19, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (November 26, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS' & 'Dancing With The Stars' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 29, 2014.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (December 3, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Flash' & 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Up; 'Marry Me' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 3, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (December 10, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'Supernatural' & 'The Mindy Project' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 10, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (January 8, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: No Adjustments to 'Agent Carter', 'Person of Interest' or 'Forever'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 8, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (January 15, 2014). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Person of Interest' & 'NCIS: New Orleans' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- Bibel, Sara (February 4, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Supernatural', 'Marry Me', 'The Mindy Project' & 'About A Boy' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 4, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 11, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS', 'The Flash', 'Parks and Recreation', 'NCIS: New Orleans', 'Person of Interest' & 'About a Boy' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (February 18, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Flash' & 'NCIS' Adjusted Up; 'Supernatural' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (February 25, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'NCIS', 'NCIS: New Orleans', 'Fresh Off the Boat', 'New Girl' & 'TV's Hottest Commercials' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (March 4, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Chicago Fire' Adjusted Down; No Adjustment to 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 11, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Voice', 'NCIS', 'Fresh Off The Boat', 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' & 'Person of Interest' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 11, 2015.
- Bibel, Sara (March 18, 2015). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'The Flash' & 'The Voice' Adjusted Up; 'iZombie' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 18, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 25, 2015). "TV Ratings Tuesday: 'Undateable' & 'One Big Happy' Slide, 'The Mindy Project' Finale Hits New Low + 'Forever' Matches Low". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 25, 2015.