List of Craig of the Creek characters
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (February 2019)
The American animated television series Craig of the Creek features a cast created by Matt Burnett and Ben Levin. The series focuses on a trio of kids, collectively referred to as the "Stump Kids", lead by Craig (voiced by Philip Solomon) a young boy who wants to explore and map as much of the wide and mysterious creek located in the fictional town of Herkleston, Maryland. His companions include Kelsey (voiced by Georgie Kidder in the pilot and the first 3 episodes and Noël Wells in episode 4-onwards) a young "warrior" girl with an active imagination and a lust for adventure, and J.P. (voiced by H. Michael Croner) a goofy and kind-hearted boy who likes to take things easy.
|First appearance||"Craig of the Creek" (Pilot)|
"Itch to Explore" (Actual)
|Created by||Matt Burnett|
|Voiced by||Philip Solomon |
Craig of the Creek
Bernard (older brother)
Jessica (younger sister)
Craigory "Craig" Williams is a 9-year-old boy who enjoys playing at the creek with his friends Kelsey and J.P. He is a natural leader and always tries to help kids when they need it the most. Craig is usually seen carrying a turquoise bag, that he uses to carry "important" items, and a staff, made out of a pole from a stair banister that he got his head stuck in once. Craig seems to know his way around the creek and worships its importance to the kids in Herkleston. He sets his sights on wanting to explore the creek for his own amusement and chart out everything. Because of this, he takes on the role of a cartographer at the creek as he usually draws maps and is asked by others to map or plot things for them. In "Escape from Family Dinner", it is implied that Craig is smart to some degree as he takes advanced math and admits that he likes the class. He also seems capable of knowing the answers to a math question just by looking at it for a few seconds.
Craig can become power hungry or obsessive as seen in "Ace of Squares" and "Bug City". The reason for this might lead back to his own relationship with Bernard. However, by the end of both episodes, he overcomes these urges. He is also convinced of supernatural or above average forces such as in "Doorway to Helen" (thinking that Helen was communicating to him from another dimension) and "The Last Kid in the Creek" (believing that he wished he was the only kid in the Creek), despite clear evidence to the more obvious and practical reasoning (Helen has a different schedule from Craig and all the other kids caught a virus from Kit). He can sometimes be pretty close minded as well, as he tends to ignore other people's advice in favor of his own, though he eventually sees reason.
Craig maintains a great relationship with his family with the exception of Bernard whom he has a love-hate relationship with. As seen in "Bring Out Your Beast" however, deep down it is implied that he simply wants to connect with him as his brother had a tendency to push him away when he was younger. The closest relationship he has is with his grandfather, Earl, who seems to have an adventurous spirit similar to Craig. Craig also cares for his two friends Kelsey and J.P. who in return look to him for guidance. He, along with his friends, all seem to be well known at the Creek, most likely for their various heroic endeavors. Craig has been viewed as something of an adviser and aide to the various factions of the Creek and has managed to enter the good graces of many, such as the Sewer Queen. His ability to be diplomatic has allowed him to form the Creek Council, a council consisting of him, Kelsey and J.P. and the leaders of the various factions of the creek.
Craig can be stubborn when it comes to maintaining some semblance of his childhood. In "The Evolution of Craig", he worried that he would turn into someone like Bernard and grow up into someone boring. In "Cousin of the Creek", he was slightly miffed when his cousin seemed to lack the enthusiasm they once shared when they were younger, though by the end they managed to find common ground. He ultimately wants to maintain his carefree nature throughout his life, but learns that it is also important to show some maturity. He takes his role in the Creek very seriously to the point that he has managed to garner some self-importance. In "Tea Timer's Ball", he humorously believed that Eliza was trying to get back at him for humiliating her in the past, when in actuality she was trying to get back at Sailor Boy for not being invited to his yacht. He later took comfort in the fact that he had numerous other rivals and enemies at the Creek.
|First appearance||"Craig of the Creek" (Pilot)|
"Itch to Explore" (Actual)
|Created by||Matt Burnett|
|Voiced by||Georgie Kidder[a 3]|
Noël Wells (Current)
Kelsey Pokoly, sometimes referred to as Kelsey Bern, is a ginger-haired 8-year-old girl who is one of Craig's friends. She is always seen wearing a cape. She has a pet parakeet, which she identifies as a falcon, named Mortimor who is usually perched on top of her head. Kelsey is adventurous and tends to be overly dramatic. She has internal narrations that the others are seemingly aware of. She is raised by her single widower father. Though she apparently won't admit it, Kelsey seems to slightly suffer from loneliness due to always being home alone without any parents to watch her for a long time. In "Doorway to Helen", it is revealed that Kelsey is Jewish. It is implied that her obsession with fantasy came from her mother, who died sometime ago, and has been inspired to write her own book called Robyn and the Snow Sword. In "The Other Side: The Tournament", she is revealed to be a fan of the show Steven Universe.
Kelsey is under the belief that she is the lead hero in her own story and that one day her adventures will be written down. She carries a sword made from PVC pipe that was "bestowed" on her by a warehouse worker ironically named Piper. Despite it being a harmless blunt toy, it is shown to be very effective in combat, though it gets destroyed in "The Other Side" and rebuilt by "Camper on the Run". She wears a bluish-purple cape that she is seldom seen without and may have possibly come from her mother. Aside from that, Kelsey has a short temper and can be very feisty and curt in situations. Every now and then, she has to be held back by Craig and J.P. whenever she begins to act out. In "Kelsey Quest", it is shown that whenever she is intimidated or put down, she can become self-degrading and her internal monologues begin to stall. Because of this, she needs the comfort and support of her friends.
Kelsey loves her father, who is the only person besides Mortimor who she has to rely on. In return, her father supports her fantasies. Kelsey is very close to Craig and J.P. She views the former as her equal in terms of adventuring and the latter as a simple, naive sidekick of sorts. She nevertheless cares for them dearly. Besides them, she appears to be close friends with Maney of the Horse Girls, who acts as her steed in "battle", Stacks, who provides interesting talks over various books of fantasy and sci-fi origin, and has shown strong admiration towards Wildernessa and her animal conservationist efforts. In "Tea Timer's Ball", she learns that a boy named Aaron has a crush on her. Despite accepting his offer to attend a dance, she admits that she does not have any romantic feelings for him, most likely because she does not want to be held down.
|First appearance||"Craig of the Creek" (Pilot)|
"Itch to Explore" (Actual)
|Created by||Matt Burnett|
|Voiced by||H. Michael Croner|
|Full name||John Paul Mercer|
Goo (pet cat)
John Paul "J.P." Mercer is a tall, Southern accented 10-year-old boy who is one of Craig's friends. He wears a hockey jersey that is clearly too big for him. He is not the brightest kid, as he can be easily duped by others, but is very helpful and kind to those around him. In "Under the Overpass", Craig stated that he and Kelsey "found" J.P. through their constant exploration. He maintains an open minded attitude about things and hardly shows any prejudice whatsoever. These traits most likely come from his sister Laura who taught him that "all bodies are beautiful". He is also more likely to get dirty than either Craig or Kelsey which does not seem to bother him, but does occasionally irritate others. According to his mother, J.P. cannot stand directly in the sun for more than twenty seconds, otherwise "he'll combust".
Due to having a simple mind set, J.P. is at times shown to be incapable of taking care of himself and sometimes needs to rely on his friends for support. On the other hand, he gets along well with younger kids. As J.P. is older than his friends, he does wish to be more responsible as seen in "Sunday Clothes". He has a much more practical mindset and occasionally shows more discipline as he once berated Craig for getting angry and will at least attempt to take initiative whenever he or Kelsey are not up to the task. He is also willing to put them above anything else and considers them his lifelong companions.
He has a mutual attraction to Maney of the Horse Girls. What started as admiration has since evolved into genuine romantic feelings, as the two of them act shy when they are around one another. J.P. surprisingly gets along well with Boris of the Junior Forest Scouts, despite everyone else disliking that group. He also has surprising intuition. During the events of "Alone Quest", J.P. was able to guess exactly what Kelsey was doing throughout the day with pinpoint accuracy, scaring Kelsey and Craig. In "The Evolution of Craig", J.P. reveals that he wants to be just like his sister because of how well adjusted she is since graduating high school. He also deeply loves his mother Paula, but is only able to see her late at night when she comes home from flying.
- Bernard Williams (voiced by Phil LaMarr) – Craig's smarter, yet cynical, 16-year-old brother who looks down on Craig and his adventures at the creek. He is obsessed with getting good grades and getting into an Ivy League college. Despite his studious nature, Bernard has shown to have had a fun and geeky side in the past. He used to play Bring Out Your Beast and showed interest in teaching it to Craig. He also seems familiar with the game Power Punchers and plans on teaching it to Jessica. The episode "Craig and the Kid's Table" reveals that he indeed used to enjoy being with his younger siblings, but while growing up chose to act more mature, or at least what he perceives as mature. He has a girlfriend named Alexis whom he is so devoted to that they have an overly complicated plan for their future. During the summer, he and Alexis work at Pasta La Vista, an Italian restaurant.
- Jessica Williams (voiced by Dharma Brown in the pilot, Lucia Cunningham in the TV series) – Craig's younger sister who typically likes to keep everything in check by describing her actions out loud. She is very smart for her age and already shows an interest in the stock market. Unlike Bernard, she has shown support for Craig in certain situations and occasionally visits the Creek. She will even show Craig a thing or two about how to handle certain situations. She is sometimes unofficially seen as the fourth (fifth if Mortimor is counted) member of the Stump Kids.
- Duane Williams (voiced by Terry Crews) – Craig's understanding father who works as a computer programmer. He sometimes plays retro video games with Craig and loves bad jokes. He can be competitive at times, but loves his wife and children unconditionally.
- Nicole Williams (voiced by Kimberly Hebert Gregory) – Craig's loving mother who works as a school counselor and cares deeply for her children. She always offers reassuring advice to Craig whenever he needs it.
- Earl Williams (voiced by LaMarr in the pilot, Phil Morris in the series) – Craig's grandfather whom he looks up to and inherited his adventurous spirit from. He is very optimistic and youthful in spirit, but can sometimes be too talkative.
- Jojo Williams (voiced by Saundra McClain) – Craig's grandmother who is part of the city council and was a civil rights activist back in the 1960s. Her sweater has sayings on it that change in between shots to suit the scene.
- Bryson Williams (voiced by Terrence Hardy Jr.) – Craig's cousin and Darnell and Kim's son who used to play superheroes with him. Craig considers him cool due to his looks and the way he dresses. Despite all this, he is very down to earth compared to the other kids. He is not used to the eccentric and dynamic tastes of the Creek Kids, but does not seem to mind.
- Darnell Williams (voiced by Lil Rel Howery) – Duane's older brother who, while friendly, tends to talk down to him and boasts his own talents.
- Kim Williams (voiced by Tisha Campbell-Martin) – Darnell's wife and Nicole's friend who loves carrying conversations with her.
- Jasmine Williams (voiced by Tawny Newsome) – Darnell and Kim's laid-back daughter who is in college.
- Alexis (voiced by Karen Fukuhara) – Bernard's kindhearted girlfriend who, unlike him, finds Craig amusing. She is also shown to be impressed with her boyfriend's many hidden talents, even if she is unsure what any of them entail. They are so devoted to each other to the point that they have an overly complicated plan for their future. During the summer, she and Bernard work at Pasta La Vista, an Italian restaurant.
- Neil Pokoly (voiced by Ian Roberts) – Kelsey's widower father who is stern, but caring. He seems very liberal however, as he lets her wear her cape in their family photo. Neil can be rather intimidating, but he is shown to at least adhere to Kelsey's personality. He does have his limits and will discipline her when necessary. He seems to lack certain social skills as he tends to be literal and fails to realize that much of his planning is an annoyance to some.
- Paula Mercer (voiced by Kari Wahlgren) – J.P.'s mother who works as an airline pilot. He rarely gets to see her due to her constant traveling.
- Laura Mercer (voiced by Fortune Feimster) – J.P.'s older sister who is a nurse and also appears to help care for the family. She has also been shown to be a body-positive person, referring to J.P.'s body as "beautiful" on more than one occasion. In "Jextra Perrestrial" she is shown to be in a same-sex relationship with a girl named Kat.
- Kat (voiced by Charlet Chung) – Laura's girlfriend who is cool and laid back. She finds J.P. and his friends amusing.
- Evelyn (voiced by Vernee Watson-Johnson) – Kit's grandmother who lives in a nursing home. She displays similar trading skills to her granddaughter and deduces that she has a crush on Craig.
- Harold (voiced by Matt Burnett) – The lethargic librarian who takes his job very seriously. He always seems to be at odds with the kids. He also cannot read while standing.
The Elders of the CreekEdit
The Elders of the Creek are a trio of teenagers that claim to have been at the Creek the longest, though in "The End Was Here" they admit that their knowledge only goes as far back as the early '90s. In exchange for tribute, they give wisdom to those who seek it. The characters originated from Burnett and Levin's online shorts from 2007–2010.
- Mark (voiced by Ben Levin) – One of the Elders of the Creek, a teenage boy who is tall and slim with brown hair, and wears glasses. He and the elders often provide wisdom to Craig and his friends. Mark can occasionally be obnoxious due to his knowledge, but he has shown to be very helpful. He enjoys anime and has a lot of anime merchandise.
- Barry (voiced by Burnett) – One of the Elders of the Creek, a teenage boy who is rather portly and has light brown hair. He has a tendency to be pushed around by Mark, but is pretty laid back and loves talking about older Cartoon Network shows.
- David (voiced by Zachary Steel) – One of the Elders of the Creek, a teenage boy who is short and has a vellus mustache. He is most wimpy of the elders and does not seem all that bright. On the other hand, he appears to be rather handsome without his helmet.
Junior Forest ScoutsEdit
The Junior Forest Scouts are a trio of kids who use their status as scouts in an attempt to domineer the other kids of the Creek.
- Jason (voiced by Gunnar Sizemore) – A self-important Junior Forest Scout who speaks with a lisp due to his braces. He is arrogant, rude, entitled, and annoying. He constantly uses his membership in the Junior Forest Scouts as justification for bossing people around. Craig and Jason consider themselves rivals. Since the events of "The Great Fossil Rush", Jason has become slightly less irritating to the other creek kids and has even joined the Creek Council to represent his group. In "The End Was Here", he reveals that he is lonely and that he genuinely wants to accept Craig's friendship, which he does.
- Tony (voiced by Levin) – A self-important Junior Forest Scout who wears glasses and has the role as the secretary of the rules. He carries a big book with him all the time and constantly pulls facts from it.
- Boris (voiced by Burnett) – A Junior Forest Scout part of Jason's troupe, who is tall and gets angry easily. Despite this, he has shown a softer side and seems to get along with J.P. easily.
The Horse Girls are a group of girls who reside in the Creek's meadow. They emulate typical equine behavior and practice dressage. All of their names begin with M.
- Mackenzie (voiced by Lauren Lapkus) – The leader of the Horse Girls. She is bossy and claims to be the most fashionable when it comes to horse accessories. Despite her snooty attitude, she genuinely cares for the other Horse Girls and just wants them to enjoy their horse-like activities.
- Melissa (voiced by Erin Whitehead) – A member of the Horse Girls. She is the most excited about horses right down to having supposedly eaten grass.
- Mangerine "Maney" (voiced by Mary Holland) – A member of the Horse Girls. She looks like a horse compared to the rest and is close friends with Kelsey, acting as her steed. She has a crush on J.P., and vice versa. In "The Tea Timers Ball", they officially become a couple.
- Marie (voiced by Stephanie Allynne) – A member of the Horse Girls. She is the least excited about horses to the point she finds her friend's fascination with them confusing. In "Secret in a Bottle", it is revealed that she does not actually like horses.
The 10 Speeds are a mountain-bike loving group of kids and hang out at the bike park.
- Handlebarb (voiced by Jessica McKenna) – The tomboy leader of the 10 Speeds. She praises her bike's capabilities and talks like a typical 1990s sports commercial. In "Crisis at Elder Rock", it is revealed that she does not want her parents to find out that she does dangerous stunts.
- Cannonball (voiced by Jeff Trammell) – A member of the 10 Speeds. He is a short stocky boy who has never lost a race until "Creek Cart Racers" where he declares that "the curse has been lifted". Despite not being the leader, he represents his group in the Creek Council.
- Warpspeed (voiced by Solomon) – A member of the 10 Speeds. A tall kid with purple-tinted glasses. He likes to record himself and his friends' bike moves. He is the only one who does not wear a helmet.
- Todd (voiced by Croner) – A member of the 10 Speeds. He is the smallest and youngest member. He performs smaller moves which he thinks are great. He is allergic to a lot of things and thus is only able to eat granola bars.
The Tea Timers are a group of rich and elegant kids who dedicate themselves to tea time.
- Eliza (voiced by Andrée Vermeulen) – The leader of the Tea Timers. A posh girl dressed in pink who looks down on others and loves to declare her wealth and status, and loves to cause drama and tension between friends and watch them argue and fight for her own amusement. She tends to hide back handed compliments when speaking to others. She represents her group in the Creek Council. It is revealed in the episode "Secret in a Bottle" that her secret is that she wears a wig.
- Jane (voiced by Wells) – A member of the Tea Timers. A girl dressed in violet and is close friends with Eliza.
- George (voiced by Croner) – A member of the Tea Timers. A boy dressed in blue who is friends with Eliza, but is usually treated like a servant by her.
Witches of the CreekEdit
The Witches of the Creek are two outsider teens that come to the Creek at night and are often considered witches due to their gothic attire. They have feelings for each other which is confirmed in "The Haunted Dollhouse".
- Tabitha (voiced by Karen Kilgariff) – One of the Witches of the Creek. A mischievous and macabre teen with sharp teeth who picks on, but also likes Craig and his friends. She can be cynical and sometimes mean spirited, but cares for Courtney and enjoys her time with her as long as they can mess with Craig.
- Courtney (voiced by Georgia Hardstark) – One of the Witches of the Creek. A sensible and empathetic teen who picks on, but also likes Craig and his friends. She tends to be more easy going and is the more accepting of her title as a "witch". She seems to genuinely want to help Craig, mostly because she thinks it is fun.
The Ninja KidsEdit
The Ninja Kids are a group of kids obsessed with Japanese culture that reside at the waterfall in The Creek.
- Yustice (voiced by Chung) – The leader of The Ninja Kids. They are obsessed with Japanese culture, meaning things like Manga, Anime, and have been seen wielding Bo-staffs and cardboard Shurikens. She stays on some rocks in the waterfall. She secretly reads American comic books. She represents her group in the Creek Council.
- Zatch (voiced by Solomon) – A member of The Ninja Kids, he is the most enthusiastic about Japanese culture.
- Prinda (voiced by Dana Davis) – A member of The Ninja Kids, she keeps ninja things in her pocket.
The Sewer KidsEdit
The Sewer Kids are a group of kids who reside in the sewers near the Creek. They wear dirty clothes with swim gear.
- Sewer Queen (voiced by Fukuhara) – As her name implies, she is the leader of Sewer Kids and is close friends with Craig and his friends. She mostly wears a shirt and shorts and is always barefoot. The Sewer Queen has webbed toes where her second and third toes on her right foot are. Along with other kids who were self-conscious about going to the local pool, she found sanctuary at the similarly water park-like sewer system of Herkleston. In "Crisis at Elder Rock", it is revealed that she does not want her parents to find out that she plays in the sewers. She represents her group in the Creek Council.
- Aquatina -
- Frisboy (voiced by Levin) – A short and stout boy with almost no hair who wears goggles.
- Scuba (voiced by Fukuhara) – A girl who, as her name implies, wears a scuba tube and goggles.
- Speedicious -
- Tiny Trunks -
The Alliance of ScienceEdit
The Alliance of Science are a trio of nerdy kids who conduct scientific experiments in the Creek, usually with Craig and his friends in attendance.
- Wren (voiced by Ashleigh Crystal Hairston) – A short nerdy girl adorned in a big suit and glasses. She mostly conducts experiments involving "quantum mechanics" and speaks with intensity and excitement about her scientific reasoning. She represents her group in the Creek Council.
- Faraday (voiced by Zehra Fazal) – Wren's second in command who keeps track of their experiments. She is much more down to earth and is an expert in biology and chemistry.
- Carl (voiced by LaMarr) – Usually the lab rat of the group who also has his fair share of scientific knowledge.
- Kitherine "Kit" (voiced by Davis) – An African-Korean kid who runs the Trading Tree at the creek, trading food for other items, and shows strong entrepreneurial ambitions. She enjoys trading and refuses to give anything away for free. She accepts everything as currency except for rocks and Bitcoin. Her trading skills are grand to the point that she traded her father's car at one point. In "Crisis at Elder Rock", it is revealed that she does not want her parents to find out that selling items without a license. In "The Shortcut", it is implied that she might have a crush on Craig. She represents the economics of the creek in the Creek Council.
- Bobby (voiced by Levin) – A small chubby boy who is always eating candy from a small bag. A running gag has him constantly tripping over something while his candy spills out, causing him to utter "My candy!" in a nasally quiet voice. He represents the candy of the creek in the Creek Council, though he is mostly in it because he considers himself Craig's best friend.
- Isabella "Stacks" Alvarado (voiced by Montse Hernandez) – A girl who hangs out at the library and does other kids' book reports. She is a bibliophile, and is close friends with Kelsey (who loves fantasy novels). She wrote her own fantasy novel Para Llamar Mi Propia Estrella (To Call A Star My Own). She gets along surprisingly well with Wildernessa as they both speak Spanish.
- Junk Lord (voiced by Wilbur Zaldivar) – The ruler of the junkyard. He has trouble letting other kids borrow his things unless there is something in it for him. He represents the junk of the creek in the Creek Council.
- Paintball Mike (voiced by LaMarr) – Co-leader of the 6th grade Paintballers and Paintball Benny's younger brother. He can be arrogant and cocky and talks like a typical war veteran. He represents his group in the Creek Council.
- Paintball Benny (voiced by Jon Gabrus) – Co-leader of the 7th grade Paintballers and Paintball Mike's older brother.
- Aaron (voiced by Sizemore) – A short boy who in "Ace of Squares" has a secret crush on Kelsey. He finally asks her out in "Tea Timer's Ball" where he is incredibly nice. When Kelsey admits that she is not in love with him, he accepts this and moves on.
- Sailor Boy (voiced by LaMarr) – A fancy dressed boy who often spends time at The Creek.
- Turner (voiced by Jessica DiCicco) – A young girl who is a sinister expert of the card game Bring Out Your Beast.
- Zoe "Zo-Zo" (voiced by Brianna Bryan) – A girl who is the lead guardsman of Cardboard City, who in "The Future is Cardboard" was once friends with Carter Brown. In "The Cardboard Identity", it is revealed that she befriended Carter after he sheltered her from the rain, but their friendship became strained when they invited more cardboard denizens.
- Carter Brown (voiced by Zeno Robinson) – A boy who has an obsession with cardboard and creates a fort that transforms into a giant robot. After being defeated, he retreated and decided to turn himself into a "card-borg" in an attempt to better himself. He fights against his "programming" and is forced to have his memories erased.
- Wildernessa (voiced by Izabella Alvarez) – A wild girl who roams around in The Creek to help animals in distress. Her outfit consists of a torn teddy bear "hat", a red and white-stripped shirt, a leaf skirt, and is always barefoot. She is under the impression that Craig has zero understanding of animals, but slightly gives him credit in "Ferret Quest". She represents the animals and nature of the creek in the Creek Council. She gets along surprisingly well with Stacks as they both speak Spanish.
- Cheesesticks - Wildernessa's pet Tibetan Mastiff who is big enough to serve as her mode of transportation.
- The Scratchless One (voiced by Evan Agos) – A small boy, who’s name implies as he is immune to poison ivy.
- Beth the Timekeeper (voiced by DiCicco) – A girl who plays a sousaphone at exactly 6:00 P.M. every day so that kids can go home and have dinner. She has trouble playing with other kids so she chooses to act as a reminder. The Stump Kids easily befriend her and learn her real name. She also acts as a caller for the Council of the Creek and is revealed to be able to play smooth jazz on a saxophone.
- Scooter Kid (voiced by Whitehead) – A girl who, as her name implies, rides a scooter. She appeared in "The Final Book", but did not make a reappearance until "The Bike Thief" where she reveals that she dislikes the 10 Speeds and that no one pays attention to her or even knows her real name.
- Jerry (voiced by Davis Pak) – A young boy who, despite his diminutive and non-threatening appearance, is a force to be reckoned with. So much so that even Kelsey found him frightening. He stole Mark's favorite sword.
- Big Red (voiced by Davis) – A young girl with big fluffy red hair. She has a cutthroat competitive attitude.
- Brigid (voiced by Natalie Lander) – A cult like leader who worships dogs. She formed the Fredites, children who worship a local dog named Fred for his decision making. After Fred moved away, Brigid became power hungry and formed a dog owner training program that was really just a means of pampering her. She does not own a dog herself because her parents said she was too "intense".
- Sparkle Cadet (voiced by Kamali Minter) – She is a "magical girl" who tries to spread creativity. Her family moves around due to her parents' job which initially made her angry and distant. When she spilled craft supplies on herself, she took to her new look and decided to help other kids be more positive.
- Secret Kid (voiced by Cole Escola) – A boy who collects the Creek Kids' secrets and has them written down in soda bottles. He genuinely respects their privacy and tries to maintain them in his lair which is a tree rooted in a river. He is never actually called Secret Kid, as his name is itself a secret.
- Deltron (voiced by Del the Funky Homosapien) – A "robotic" boy who claims to be from the year 3030 in search of music that can save the future. It is left ambiguous whether he truly came from that time.
- Paloma (voiced by Tiffany Ford) – A girl who had been jinxed by a friend who moved away before she could be unjinxed. The Stump Kids allow her to speak and she begins to take her aggression out on the other Creek Kids for ignoring her for a year. She is ultimately defeated by J.P. and becomes calm again. She has a soft, stilted way of speaking due to being quiet all this time.
- Mer-kid – An androgynous looking child who likes to swim. They have a shaved head, nose plugs and swimming attire that gives them a mer-like appearance. They do not speak and instead communicate in blowing bubbles in the water. They also have an unusual fascination with spreading salt in the water to give the Creek an oceanic like feel.
- Toman (voiced by Kaeden Hall) - A boy who was once the ace of four square in "Ace of Squares" until he started planting tomatoes. He is outgoing and constantly shows off a confidant attitude which usually results in him declaring his own coolness, much to everyone's annoyance.
- Angel (voiced by Angel Lorenzana) - The Owner of the Creek Daycare, who watches the creek kids younger siblings.
- Charmaine (voiced by Charmaine Verhagen) - A girl with big hair that covers her eyes. Bobby dislikes her for ruining his candy.
- Omar/The Green Poncho (voiced by Robinson) – A legendary boy who guards the overpass from intruders. While enigmatic, he considers the Stump Kids his friends. Surprisingly, he finds J.P. hilarious. In "Into the Overpast", he was shown to have had a much more humorous side and was close friends with Maya. They met young Xavier and became close friends with him. When Xavier ascended the throne, he had Omar and Maya fight for the role of his best friend. While Omar was victorious, he turned down the position and fled to the overpass where he was rescued by the previous Green Poncho, implying that he inherited the role of guardian.
Kids from the Other SideEdit
The resident children of Herkleston Mills, which sits opposite of Herkleston. They live in a hierarchy type society and are lead by a king who labels his subjects as "Best Friend", "Buddy" and "Pal" in decreasing order. They are all adorned in clothing resembling plants or flowers (e.g. Cherry Blossom, Coneflower, White Lily, etc.).
- King Xavier (voiced by Charles DeWayne) – The ruler of Herkleston Mills, the other side of the creek. He typically displays a happy and excited demeanor, giving his subjects balls and candy to their hearts content, but only based on how close of friends he considers them. However, underneath he displays a ruthless sociopath, selfish, and dictator like attitude and plots to take over the other side of the creek. In "Sugar Smugglers", it's revealed that his parents buy him all of the best candy and snacks, which allowed him to bribe more and more kids into building him a kingdom until they were all under his control. He inherited the title of king from his sister Cheyenne when she left for high school.
- Maya (voiced by Sydney Mikayla) – The King's right-hand woman and his "best friend" of the hierarchy. She has a cold demeanor and wields a bat as her weapon. She dueled Kelsey in "The Other Side", easily besting her and destroying her prized sword with her foot. Among her duties is ensuring no other candy or snacks come into Herkleston Mills, so the king can maintain complete control over his subjects. In "Into the Overpast", she was once close friends with the Green Poncho/Omar and was kicked out of little league because of her feisty demeanor. She became Xavier's friend, but lost her friendship with Omar when they fought to be his right hand. She lost, but Omar decided to flee instead, thus allowing Maya to take up the role.
- Shawn (voiced by Croner) – A member of the Honeysuckle Rangers and a "pal" of the hierarchy. He is very feisty and direct, and more willing to get the job done. He displays a form of dominance between him and Raj. While at first antagonistic against Craig, he becomes his ally when he sees through the king's selfishness.
- Raj (voiced by Parvesh Cheena) – A member of the Honeysuckle Rangers and a "pal" of the hierarchy. He is very calm, diplomatic and sometimes apologetic. He appears to have romantic feelings for Shawn. He used to be an enemy of Craig, but later becomes his ally.
- Keun Sup/The Blur (voiced by SungWon Cho) – The Champion of the Cherry Blossoms. He can run at incredible speeds.
- Jackie/The Arm – The Champion of the Water Lillies. She is tall and lanky and perfect for tossing water balloons with pin point accuracy.
- Aggie/The Squashinator (voiced by Fazal) – The Champion of the Acorn Knights. She is a rather large girl who rides atop a smaller, slightly diminutive, Acorn Knight. She is very boastful and talks down to others.
- Cheyenne (voiced by Najja Porter) – The former king of the other side and Xavier's older sister. She gave up the title when she entered high school.
- Randy (voiced by Burnett) – Cheyenne's best friend and right hand. He has a very friendly jock-like personality.
- As revealed in "The Takeout Mission".
- As seen in "Jacob of the Creek".
- pilot and the first 3 episodes.
- "Craig Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Kelsey Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- Pulliam-Moore, Charles (April 4, 2019). "Cartoon Network's Craig Of The Creek Is An Excellent Show About The Magic Of Having A Kid's Imagination". Kotaku. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "JP Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Bernard Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Jessica Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Duane Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Nicole Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Grandad Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Grandma Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Alexis Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Laura Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "For Tax Reasons Official YouTube Page". YouTube. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- "Mark Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Barry Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "David Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Jason Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Tony Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Boris Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Mackenzie Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Melissa Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Maney Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Marie Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Handlebard Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Eliza Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "George Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Tabita Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Courtney Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Yustice Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Sewer Queen Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Frisboy Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "Scuba Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "Kit Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Stacks Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Junk Lord Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Paintball Mike Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Paintball Benny Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Turner Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 26, 2019.
- "Zoe Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Carter Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Wildernessa Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Scratchless One Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- "Jerry Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- Milligan, Mercedes (September 28, 2018). "Watch: Del The Funky Homosapien Guests on 'Craig of the Creek' Oct. 1". Animation Magazine. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- "Poncho Voice". Behind the Voice Actors. Retrieved February 13, 2019.