Tony Revolori (born Anthony Quiñonez; April 28, 1996) is an American actor. He is known for playing Zero Moustafa in The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) and Flash Thompson in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019).
April 28, 1996
Anaheim, California, U.S.
Revolori was born and raised in Anaheim, California. His parents, Sonia and Mario Quiñonez, are from Jutiapa, Guatemala. His father was an actor during his earlier years in Guatemala. Revolori's brother, Mario Revolori, is also an actor. Born Anthony Quiñonez, he adopted "Revolori" which is the surname of his paternal grandmother.
Revolori began his career as a child actor, getting his first role at age two, in a baby food commercial. His first major and notable role was the young Zero Moustafa in Wes Anderson's comedy The Grand Budapest Hotel. In 2014, he was named one of the best actors under the age of twenty by IndieWire. In 2017, he played Flash Thompson in the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero film Spider-Man: Homecoming. Because of his casting in the film, and the fact that the character was "re-imagined" for modern audiences, Revolori received hate mail and death threats from fans of the comics. He will have a lead role in Hannah Fidell's comedy The Long Dumb Road, opposite Jason Mantzoukas.
|2006||The Unit||Boy||Episode: "True Believers"|
|2007||Entourage||Son||Episode: "Welcome to the Jungle"|
|2008||Ernesto||Teenage Hilario||TV film|
|2009||My Name Is Earl||Hunhau||Episode: "My Name is Alias"|
|2010||Sons of Tucson||Paco||Episode: "Family Album"|
|2013||Shameless||Sanchez||Episode: "The American Dream"|
|2016||Son of Zorn||Scott Schmidt||5 episodes|
|2017||Workaholics||Dougie||Episode: "Party Gawds"|
|2017- present||OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes||Chameleon Jr., Dolph Finn||Voice|
- Mejía, Selene. "Tony Revolori, actor de raíces guatemaltecas, conversa con Soy502". Soy502. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Larsen, Peter (March 26, 2014). "Anaheim teen gets 'Grand' movie break". Orange County Register. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Morse, Ben. "Welcome Tony Revolori to Episode 123.5 of This Week in Marvel". Marvel.com. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Hines, Nico (March 7, 2014). "Meet Tony Revolori, the Scene-Stealing Kid in 'The Grand Budapest Hotel'". The Daily Beast. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Marotta, Jenna. "Tony Revolori on Letting Go in the Audition Room, 'Spider-Man: Homecoming,' + Wes Anderson". Backstage. Retrieved July 9, 2017.
- Barraclough, Leo (November 5, 2013). "'Grand Budapest Hotel' to Open Berlin Film Festival". Variety. Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- Casey, Dan (March 9, 2014). "Interview: Checking in to THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL with Tony Revolori". Nerdist News. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- "On The Rise: 20 Actors To Watch That Are Under 20". IndieWire. Retrieved February 16, 2017.
- Siegel, Lucas. "Tony Revolori Confirmed as Flash Thompson in Spider-Man: Homecoming". ComicBook.com. Retrieved January 14, 2017.
- Gerding, Stephen. "Spider-Man: Homecoming's Flash Thompson Actor Received Death Threats". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved June 29, 2017.
- Galuppo, Mia (April 12, 2017). "Jason Mantzoukas, Tony Revolori to Star in Indie Road Trip Film (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved April 12, 2017.