List of British Chinese people
To be included in this list, the person must have a Wikipedia article showing they are British Chinese or must have references showing they are British Chinese and are notable.
- Leah Bracknell, actress and Yoga teacher, Eurasian, English father and Chinese-Malaysian mother
- Naomi Campbell, fashion model, actress, singer, author; mixed Jamaican and Chinese ancestry
- Gemma Chan, actress
- Daphne Cheung, actress
- Maggie Cheung, actress
- Yao Chin, actor, journalist and news broadcaster
- Paul Courtenay Hyu, actor, writer and Elvis impersonator, Eurasian
- Jon Foo, actor and wushu martial artist
- Jessica Henwick, actress, Eurasian
- Sandrine Holt, Canadian actress
- Burt Kwouk, actor
- Pui Fan Lee, actress and television presenter
- Jing Lusi, actress
- Katie Leung, actress, Scottish Chinese
- Max Minghella, actor, Eurasian
- Suan-Li Ong actress-model
- Lucy Sheen, actor, writer, filmmaker, British Hong Kong Chinese
- Elizabeth Tan, actress
- Benedict Wong, actor
- Tom Wu, actor
- David Yip, actor, Eurasian
Art and designEdit
- Ayi Jihu, singer
- Zilan Liao, guzheng, concert harp and director of Pagoda arts
- Jason Lai, orchestral conductor
- Herman Li, of the power metal band DragonForce
- Jiang Li, musician and composer musician
- Jasmine Thompson, singer
- Matt Tong, drummer of indie rock bands Bloc Party and Algiers 
- Fou Ts'ong, pianist
- KT Tunstall, musician
- Vanessa-Mae, violinist
- Jamie Woon, dubstep artist
- Cheng Yu, pipa and guqin musician
- Guo Yue, dizi and bawu musician
- Michael Chan, Baron Chan, politician, life peer in the House of Lords
- Steven Dominique Cheung, Diana Award winner, youngest candidate for the European Election in 2009, DJ of Spectrum Radio and SW1 Radio
- Alan Mak, Member of Parliament for Havant since 2015, first British Chinese member of the House of Commons
- Nat Wei, Baron Wei, social entrepreneur, former government advisor and member of the House of Lords
- Sammy Chung, only person of Chinese descent to manage an English football league club
- Frank Soo, first player of Chinese descent to play in the Football League, and the first non-white player to represent England
- Alex Hua Tian, Olympic event rider, gave up his British Citizenship in order to compete in the 2008 Beijing Olympics as part of the Chinese team
- Rory Underwood, former English rugby union rugby player, Eurasian
- Alexa Chung, TV presenter, fashion model, contributing editor at British Vogue; Eurasian
- Jung Chang, writer, co-author of the biography Mao: The Unknown Story
- Leslie Charteris, writer and creator of antihero Simon Templar, alias The Saint
- Jo Ho, screenwriter, director, and first Chinese person in the UK to create a television drama series, the 2010 BBC fantasy Spirit Warriors
- Hsiung Shih-I, writer who became the first Chinese person to write and direct a West End play in 1935
- Chee Soo, author and teacher on Taoism, traditional Chinese medicine and martial arts
- Xue Xinran, broadcaster, author and founder of the charity Mother's Bridge of Love
- Benjamin Yeoh, playwright
- "'With a name like Kevin Fong, I was expecting ..." Times Higher Education.
- "Lucy Sheen". IMDb. Retrieved 29 October 2017.
- Visible Chinese. "Qu Lei Lei". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Gok Wan". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Home - Andrew Ng". Andrew Ng. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Nancy Lam". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Bill Poon". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Lu Chaoran/吕超然 (September 2008), "剑桥彝族美女吉胡阿依:英国第一位Hip Hop中国女歌手/Cambridge ethnic Yi girl Jihu Ayi: UK's first Chinese female hip-hop artist", New Youth, archived from the original on 2012-07-16, retrieved 2010-01-05
- Visible Chinese. "Jason Lai". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Jiang Li". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- mog.com Archived July 24, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Visible Chinese. "Vanessa Mae". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Cheng Yu". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Joseph Wu (7 April 2009). "CHINESE YOUTH SEEKS TO BE THE YOUNGEST EVER EUROPEAN MEP IN LONDON". pswu.com. Archived from the original on 23 February 2012. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Lord Wei of Shoreditch (Nat Wei)". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Eton schoolboy gallops toward Beijing Games". ChinaDaily.com.cn. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Jo Ho". IMDb.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- "Episode 8: Artistic pursuits". Chinese in Britain. 9 May 2007. BBC Radio 4. Retrieved 7 February 2011.
- Visible Chinese. "Xinran Xue". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- Visible Chinese. "Benjamin Yeoh Seng-Loong". VisibleChinese.com. Retrieved 27 July 2015.