Lisa Czechowski (née Banta, born May 29, 1979, in New Jersey) is an American goalball player. Her Paralympic debut won her a silver medal for discus at the 2000 Summer Paralympics; she also competed in goalball at those games. In December 2001 she took part in the torch relay for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City. As part of the American team she won silver at Goalball at the 2004 Summer Paralympics, gold for Goalball at the 2008 Summer Paralympics and an 8th place finish at Goalball at the 2012 Summer Paralympics.
|Birth name||Lisa Banta|
|Born||May 29, 1979 (age 42)|
New Jersey, U.S.
She was born with nystagmus and diagnosed with cone dystrophy while in middle school, both conditions affecting her vision. In high school, she tried various track and field events, eventually moving to shot put and discus. She first became involved with goalball in 1995. She is the daughter of David and Barbara Banta, is married to Jacob Czechowski and has a son Jay Czechowski born July 2, 2014.
- "Meet the Athletes: Lisa Czechowski". Medal Quest: American athletes and the Paralympic Games. PBS. Archived from the original on September 29, 2013. Retrieved September 25, 2013.
- "Lisa Czechowski". London2012.com. London Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games. Archived from the original on September 10, 2012.
- "Paralympic team bio". Archived from the original on January 1, 2009. Retrieved September 24, 2008.
- Lisa Banta at the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Lisa Czechowski at the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee
- Lisa Czechowski at the International Paralympic Committee (2012)
- Lisa Banta at the International Paralympic Committee (2000-2008)