Linda June Mackenzie, OAM (born 14 December 1983) is an Australian freestyle swimmer. She preferred the longer 200-, 400-, and 800-metre events and won the Australian 400-metre national title five years in a row (2004–2008). She was part of the Australian team that won the gold medal in the 4×200-metre freestyle relay at the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne and has picked up silver medals in the same event at the 2003 and 2005 world championships.
|Full name||Linda June Mackenzie|
|Born||14 December 1983|
|Height||1.61 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||52 kg (115 lb)|
Mackenzie qualified for the 200-metre and 400-metre freestyle events at the Olympic Games in Beijing and was a member of the winning Australian team in the women's 4×200-metre freestyle relay. She was the last swimmer in the 4×200-metre freestyle relay at the 2008 Beijing Olympics. Together with Stephanie Rice, Bronte Barratt and Kylie Palmer the world record was broken by 5.78 seconds.
- "Montreal 2005 Results". Archived from the original on 28 January 2007. Retrieved 9 June 2007.
- "Barcelona 2003 Results". Retrieved 9 June 2007.[dead link]
- "Swimming Schedule and Results". Archived from the original on 11 August 2007. Retrieved 22 August 2007.
- "Mackenzie, Linda June". It's An Honour. Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet. Retrieved 26 January 2009.
- AIS at the Olympics Archived 6 June 2011 at the Wayback Machine