Classical Liberal Party (Sweden)
Liberala partiet (Liberal Party), referred to as Klassiskt liberala partiet (Classical Liberal Party) to avoid confusion with Liberalerna, is a classical liberal political party in Sweden founded in 2004.
|Party chairman||Kaj Nyström|
|International affiliation||International Alliance of Libertarian Parties|
0 / 349
0 / 20
0 / 1,662
0 / 12,978
The following quote is taken from the English information section of the party's official website:
We in Liberala partiet (Classical liberal party) are classically minded liberals. We believe in a society where individuals are given power over their own lives. A society that gives priority to the individual, where duty cannot be imposed, and individuals cannot be made victims of a forced collective. Free and sovereign individuals are free to shape their own relationships and associations with other free and sovereign individuals.
Liberala partiet has participated in one election for the European Parliament. The party participated for the elections for the first time in the 2014 elections, although it was eligible to participate in previous election in 2009.
- "Liberala partiet ställer upp i riksdagsvalet 2010". liberalapartiet.se. Liberala partiet. 7 May 2010. Archived from the original on 13 December 2013. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "3. Krav på partinamnet". val.se. Swedish election authority. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Information in english". liberalapartiet.se. Liberala partiet. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Val till riksdagen - Röster". val.se. Swedish election authority. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- "Val till Europaparlamentet - Röster" [Votes - 2019 election]. data.val.se (in Swedish). Retrieved 2019-07-05.
- Official website (introduction in English)
|This article about a Swedish political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|