Leslie Hoffman (born 21 January) is a former American stunt performer, stunt coordinator, and actress.
Hoffman in 2010
Leslie Gail Hoffman
|Occupation||was a Stunt performer|
was a Stunt coordinator Permanently Disabled due to Continuous Trauma as a stuntwoman suffering from both a TBI and physical injuries
Hoffman's early education and training included gymnastics, ballet camps, the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and Herbert Berkoff Studios in New York. She was inspired to pursue stunt acting on seeing a Universal Studios Tour stunt show. She traveled to California to study at stuntman Paul Stader's stunt gym.
She began stunt work in the 1970s with the film Two-Minute Warning (1976), and several television series, including Police Story and M*A*S*H. She performed a 78-foot high fall into water for The Love Boat, and did some work on Fantasy Island and Charlie's Angels. She was the double for the six-foot tall Lainie Kazan in a circular stair fall for Columbo. She also stunt doubled for Doris Roberts in the TV series Remington Steele. Film acting work included Avalanche (1978), Deadly Friend (1986), Trust Me (1989) and Naked Gun (1988).
Hoffman played the Hall Guard (Krueger) in Nightmare on Elm Street (1984), and performed stunt work in I Wanna Hold Your Hand (1978), Motel Hell (1980), Resurrection (1980), Clue (1985), Alien Nation (1988), Mars (1997) and Mystery Men (1999). She served as stunt coordinator for, and acted in, the ABC After School Special Me and My Hormones (1996). She performed as the stunt-double for Laurie Metcalf in Scream 2 (1997).
Hoffman was the first stuntwoman elected to the Screen Actors Guild Board of Directors, where she served from 1981 to 1985. As a director, she advocated for stuntwomen and stuntpersons of color, advocating for equal work and representation in the union. She lost her bid for re-election in 1985.
From the 1990s onward, she worked as a stunt coordinator and rigger on several films, as well as continuing to double for several actresses in feature films and television. Her work includes stunt acting roles in multiple episodes of the Star Trek: Voyager and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine television series. Hoffman provided stunt coordination for student film productions for USC, Loyola Marymount University and UCLA.
Leslie became disabled in 2002, ending her career as a stuntwoman and stunt coordinator. Now on Social Security Disability due to trauma to her body doing stunt work, Hoffman advocates for fair treatment for disabled stunt performers.
Hoffman has been involved with a lawsuit against the Screen Actor Guild Pension and Health for over 8 years. Her most recent victory came against the Plan, January 4, 2019, when the 9th District Court overturned a Lower Court ruling against her for the second time. 
- Rutkowski, Gary (March 10, 2003). Leslie Hoffman interview, Chapter 1 (video). Television Academy Foundation.
- Leslie Hoffman on IMDb
- Meyer, Norma (May 19, 1977). "Her Secret: Very Carefully - Human Torch Is a Brunette". Los Angeles Times. p. SF1.(subscription required)
- "Avalanche cast and crew". Turner Classic Movies.
- "Deadly Friend cast and crew". Turner Classic Movies.
- "Leslie Hoffman Filmography". Turner Classic Movies.
- del Barco, Mandalit (October 3, 2005). "O.J. Simpson Verdict Leaves Lasting Legacy". NPR.
- Saravia, Jerry (May 4, 2011). "SAG's McCarthyism on a Stuntwoman". LaborUnionReport.com.
- Bernstein, Harry (November 6, 1985). "Patty Duke Is Elected President of Actors Guild". Los Angeles Times.
- "LMU Handbook : Stunts and Coordinators". Loyola Marymount University. p. 65. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-03-22.
- Barnett, Peter J. (1997). "Mulligans! Cast and Crew". UCLA.
- Robb, David (November 3, 2010). "Disabled Workers of the World Unite!". HollywoodToday.net.
-  http://deadline.com/2015/06/former-sag-board-member-leslie-hoffmans-toughest-stunt-getting-her-union-benefits-1201448519/
-  http://deadline.com/2015/06/sag-pension-health-plans-strips-disabled-stuntwoman-of-her-pension-1201453009/
-  http://deadline.com/2016/10/stunt-woman-lawsuit-dismissed-sag-pension-payments-1201844850/
-  http://deadline.com/2017/06/stuntwoman-leslie-hoffman-sag-pension-and-health-plans-dispute-disability-pay-1202117113/
-  http://deadline.com/2017/01/labor-departmentl-finds-750000-dollars-misappropriated-from-sag-pension-heath-plans-1201890902/
- Gregory, Mollie (2003). Women Who Run the Show: How a Brilliant and Creative New Generation of Women Stormed Hollywood. St. Martin's Griffin. pp. 335–339. ISBN 978-0-312-31634-1.(Google books)