Laslovo (Hungarian: Szentlászló) is a village in Croatia. It is connected by the D518 highway.
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
Laslovo is mentioned in historical documents in 1475 as a fortress. In Laslovo, the Calvinist church was built in 1404. In the first population census in 1697, after liberation from the Turks, Laslovo had 10 houses. 
The village has a percentage of ethnic Hungarians among its population.
- ^ "Statut Općine Ernestinovo, articles 53 and 54". Archived from the original on 31 May 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2015.
- ^ Government of Croatia (October 2013). "Peto izvješće Republike Hrvatske o primjeni Europske povelje o regionalnim ili manjinskim jezicima" (PDF) (in Croatian). Council of Europe. p. 34. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- ^ "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Laslovo". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- ^ "Registar Geografskih Imena Nacionalnih Manjina Republike Hrvatske" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-10-29. Retrieved 2013-03-08.
- ^ "Kronološki pregled povijesti – Ernestinovo" (in Croatian). Retrieved 2023-02-04.