Kocharli Mosque (Azerbaijani: Köçərli məscidi) was an Azerbaijani mosque located in Shusha, Karabakh region of Azerbaijan about 350 km from capital Baku which is currently under control of Armenian forces since the occupation of Shusha on May 8, 1992. The mosque was located on 20 Yanvar street of Kocharli neighborhood of Shusha. Kocharli neighbourhood is one of 9 lower neighbourhoods of Shusha. In total, there are 17 neighbourhoods. Kocharli Mosque was one of the seventeen mosques functioning in Shusha by the end of the 19th century. Mardinli mosque was located in the World Heritage Site of Shusha State Historical and Architectural Reserve.
|Date established||19th century|
- "Shusha State Historical & Architectural Reserve". Archived from the original on 4 October 2010. Retrieved 12 August 2010.
- "Ministry of Tourism - Kocharli Mosque". Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "SHUSHA. Geography". Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "The list of the monuments (the city of Shusha)". Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "UNESCO World Heritage - Susha historical and architectural reserve". Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "WORLD HERITAGE TENTATIVE LISTS, BY REGION" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 15 December 2003. Retrieved 15 August 2010.