Kevin Robertson (bishop)
Consecration as bishopEdit
In late December 2018, the Diocese of Toronto issued a congratulation to Bishop Kevin Robertson and Mr. Mohan Sharma, who were married at St. James Cathedral. The report stated that:
"Bishop Kevin and Mohan, who have been a couple since 2009, had their relationship blessed in 2016 according to the Pastoral Guidelines of the Diocese of Toronto and are now married under the marriage provision of the same guidelines."
- "York-Scarborough Bishop's Page -". anglican.ca.
- "The Rev. Canon Kevin Robertson -". anglican.ca.
- Folkins, Tali (20 September 2016). "Diocese of Toronto elects first openly gay bishop". anglicanjournal.com.
- kiwianglo (17 January 2017). "Toronto Episcopal Ordinations – Orderly Protest". wordpress.com.
- Robertson's initial Jan 2017 Vestry letter
- "Bishop Robertson married at cathedral". Diocese of Toronto. 28 December 2018. Retrieved 27 August 2019.
...in the presence of their two children, their families and many friends, including Archbishop Colin Johnson and Bishop Andrew Asbil.