Jatin Sarna (born 2 November 1984) is an Indian film  and theatre actor, best known for his work in Meeruthiya Gangsters, Saat Uchakkey, Sonchiriya, Darbar, and Sacred Games, an original Netflix series directed by Vikramaditya Motwane and Anurag Kashyap.
Jatin in Mumbai
|Alma mater||Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts New Delhi|
After completing his acting course from Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts, Jatin acted in several plays including Spartacus, The Seagull, Hamlet, Veer Abhimanyu, Gangster Samiti, Khidki and Maharathi. He has acted in more than 25 plays. His play Gangster Samiti got tremendous response from both the audiences and critics. He acted in the television series Zindagi Dot Com, Faujji...The Iron Man and Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai. He also appeared in a TV commercial for Murugappa Group.
Jatin's first film role came in director Rakesh Ranjan Kumar's Dear Friend Hitler (2011), which was released as Gandhi to Hitler in India. He next appeared as Javed in Oass in 2012. In the same year he acted in a short film, A Perfect Murder, which won numerous awards at the Delhi 48 Hour Film Project including Best Actor award for Jatin. He then made brief appearances in films like Chor Chor Super Chor, O Teri and Unfreedom, however none of the films could garner the needed attention.
In 2015, he bagged a key role in Zeishan Quadri's Meeruthiya Gangsters, which had an ensemble cast including Jaideep Ahlawat, Aakash Dahiya, Nushrat Bharucha, Sanjay Mishra and Mukul Dev. His portrayal of Sanjay 'Foreigner' in the film got him rave reviews. In 2016, he appeared in writer director Sanjeev Sharma's Saat Uchakkey as Babbe Tashni. Despite having a stellar cast of Manoj Bajpayee, Vijay Raaz, Kay Kay Menon, Annu Kapoor and Anupam Kher, the film failed to impress the critics as well as the audiences.
He recently appeared in On Camera with Ravie and shared his experiences and journey in Bollywood. On 8 July 2017, the Delhi premiere of his award winning short film Rage was held at Instituto Cervantes, Connaught Place, New Delhi, as a part of Whatashort Independent International Film Festival.
His breakthrough performance came in the form of Deepak "Bunty" Shinde in Sacred Games, an original Netflix series directed by Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane. It is based on Sacred Games (novel) by Vikram Chandra (novelist). Jatin's portrayal of Bunty, the hot headed, abusive, misogynist yet loyal right hand man of Ganesh Gaitonde (Nawazuddin Siddiqui) made him an overnight sensation.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2011||Dear Friend Hitler||Shaqir|
|2012||A Perfect Murder (Short film)||Contract Killer Rajat Khanna||Won 48 Hour Film Project Best Actor Award|
|2013||Chor Chor Super Chor||Ramesh|
|2014||O Teri||Drunk Police Officer|
|2015||NH-8 Road to Nidhivan||Police Inspector|
|2015||Meeruthiya Gangsters||Sanjay 'Foreigner'|
|2016||Saat Uchakkey||Babbe Tashni|||
|2017||Rage (Short film)||The Protagonist|
|2017||Muavza: Zameen ka Paisa||Jodha|
|2017||The Zero Line|
|2019||Binnu Ka Sapna (Short film)||Binnu's father (Young)|
|Sacred Games||Deepak "Bunty" Shinde||Won MTV IWM 'Most Popular Supporting Actor in a Web Series' award|
|Cheers - Friends. Reunion. Goa.||The Bully|
|Valentine's Week ka C'Yapa||Akshay|
|Kyunki jeena isi ka naam hai||Chandan|
|Zindagi Dot Com||Vikramjeet Singh|
|Faujji...The Iron Man||Masood Azhar|
|Doctor Aap Bhi?|
|All My Sons||Pradeep|
|Ye Shaam Ismat Aapa Ke Naam||Asgar, Raghua, narrator|
|Khamosh adaalat jaari hai||Samant|
|Jis Lahore nai vekheya o janmeya nai||Sikander Mirza|
|Bagiya bancha ram ki||Naukori|
|Ram Sajeevan ki prem katha||Kalyan kr. das|
|Hatyaro ki wapsi||Arun|
|Bas..do chamach aurat||Soldier|
|Tein ki talwaar||Priyenath|
|Gud Gobar Ganj||Chuttan|
|Gangster Samiti||Billa Badshah|
|Ajnabi('I etranger – Albert Camus)||Arun|
|Surya ki antim kiran se surya ki pehli kiran tak||Okkak|
|Love Ka Overdose||Azgar|
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Jatin Sarna – Wallpapers, Videos & News – Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama. Archived from the original on 31 October 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- http://www.bharatstudent.com/. "Meet Jatin Sarna aka Gang Ka Angrez – Meeruthiya Gangsters – Bollywood Hindi Videos". Bharatstudent. Archived from the original on 4 November 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Saat Uchakkey – Spoiler on The Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Sacred Games | Netflix Official Site". www.netflix.com. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- Bajeli, Diwan Singh (15 September 2016). "When the poles meet". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Archived from the original on 25 September 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "Vartaa". vartaa.in. Archived from the original on 4 November 2016. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- "When the poles meet". The Hindu. Archived from the original on 22 July 2018. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
- Murugappa Group (17 February 2016), Chola Finance Corporate Ad 2016 – Hindi, retrieved 1 November 2016
- Prateek Entertainments (23 August 2015), Meet Jatin Sarna aka Gang Ka Angrez | Meeruthiya Gangsters Releasing on 18 Sept, archived from the original on 22 July 2018, retrieved 1 November 2016
- Jatin Sarna (19 December 2015), Jatin sarna performance review by Komal nahta, archived from the original on 19 February 2017, retrieved 20 January 2017
- "On Camera with Ravie" Jatin Sarna – On Camera with Ravie (TV Episode 2016), archived from the original on 22 July 2018, retrieved 2 November 2016
- Masaledani (10 October 2016), On Camera with Ravie – Talking to Saat Uchakkey's Actor Jatin Sarna, archived from the original on 22 July 2018, retrieved 2 November 2016
- "A sneak peek of the screening list at WIIFF '17". The Digital Hash. Archived from the original on 22 August 2017.
- "Sacred games is not a webseries". Asian Age. Archived from the original on 30 September 2017.
- "Sacred Games Trailer". NDTV. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018.
- "Netflix's Original Series 'Sacred Games' Trailer". apotpourriofvestiges. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018.
- Hungama, Bollywood. "Jatin Sarna Filmography – Bollywood Hungama". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 1 November 2016.