Chhalaang is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language social black comedy film directed by Hansal Mehta starring Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha. It is produced by Ajay Devgn, Luv Ranjan, Ankur Garg and Bhushan Kumar. The plot is set in a small town of Uttar Pradesh. It is set to release on 12 June 2020 worldwide.
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Hansal Mehta|
|Written by||Luv Ranjan|
|Edited by||Akiv Ali|
|Distributed by||Yash Raj Films|
The religious song “Aa Gorakh Baba Ghar Pe” by Shakti Rawal will be recreated by Tanishk Bagchi.
Hansal Mehta announced the film on 10 August 2018 with the title "Turram Khan" and Rajkummar Rao in the lead role opposite Nushrat Bharucha. In 2019, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub joined the film to portray a supporting role.
Initially planned for release on 31 January 2020 and then 13 March, it is now finalized to be released on 12 June 2020.
- "Rajkummar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha's Hansal Mehta family drama Chhalaang to now release on 12 June". Firstpost. 13 February 2020. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- "Turram Khan: Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha to star in Hansal Mehta's comedy film". Deccan Chronicle. 10 September 2018.
- "Hansal Mehta's next: 'Turram Khan' with Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha". Scroll.in. 23 February 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao And Nushrat Bharucha To Co-Star In Hansal Mehta's Turram Khan". NDTV. 10 September 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha to star in Hansal Mehta's upcoming comedy film Turram Khan". Firstpost. 10 September 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha reunite for Hansal Mehta's comedy Turram Khan". India TV. 10 September 2018.
- "Rajkummar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha and Zeeshan Ayyub shoot for Turram Khan". Mumbai Mirror. Bennett, Coleman and Co. Ltd. 11 June 2019. Retrieved 7 July 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao, Nushrat Bharucha's Turram Khan gets new title Chhalaang; film to now release on 31 January, 2020". Firstpost. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- "Rajkummar Rao and Nushrat Bharucha's Turram Khan is now Chhalaang". India Today. Retrieved 7 December 2019.
- Cite error: The named reference
releasewas invoked but never defined (see the help page).
|This article about a Hindi film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|