Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub
Mohammad Zeeshan Ayub Khan is an Indian actor who predominantly works in Hindi cinema, where he is best known for his role as Arun "Chintu" Kumar Singh, an admirer of Tanu's, in Tanu Weds Manu: Returns (2015).
Mohammad Zeeshan Ayub
Ayyub at the trailer launch of Sameer in 2017
|Alma mater||Kirori Mal College , National School of Drama|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||159 lb (72 kg)|
|Spouse(s)||Rasika Agashe (m. 2007)|
He worked in theater as an actor for a while before making his movie debut in 2011 with the critically acclaimed No One Killed Jessica, in which he had a negative lead role. Later in 2011 he acted in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan as Imran Khan's best friend.
He was seen as Balli in the 2012 film Jannat 2. In 2013, he was seen in Raanjhanaa as the lead character's best friend for which he received extremely positive reviews. Kaushik Ramesh of Planet Bollywood called his performance "noticeably laudable". In 2015, he received critical acclaim for his role of Advocate Arun Kumar Singh (Chintu) in Tanu Weds Manu 2. He also acted in the Indian Action thriller film Phantom as a RAW officer. He was seen sharing screen space with Shah Rukh Khan in the movie 'Raees', where he plays 'Sadique ','Raees' friend and partner in crime..He was seen in supporting roles in the movies like Thugs Of Hindostan and Zero.
|Denotes films that have not yet been released|
|2011||No One Killed Jessica||Manu Sharma|
|Mere Brother Ki Dulhan||Shobhit|
|2014||Raja Natwarlal||Hit Man|
|2015||Dolly Ki Doli||Raju|
|Tanu Weds Manu 2||Arun "Chintu" Kumar Singh|
|All is Well||Chima|
|The Strange Smile|
|2018||Thugs of Hindostan||Shanichar|
|2019||Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi||Sadashiv|
- Short films
|2018||Goodluck Cafe||Inspector Aslam Khan||Hindi||Finalist for Filmfare Short Film Awards|
- "Never thought 'Raees' would become so big: Zeeshan Ayyub". TOI. 15 July 2013.
- Mohammad Zeeshan, Ayyub (15 July 2013). "Facts about Mohammad Zeeshan Ayyub". www.topyaps.com. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Zeeshan's Career". India Today. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Struggle is a part of acting profession: Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub". IBNLive. 2 August 2013. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- Ramesh, Kaushik. "Review by Kaushik Ramesh". Retrieved 30 June 2013.
- "Zeeshan Ayub iin Ranjhana and Jannat 2". TOI. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- Rohit Vats (27 May 2015). "Tanu Weds Manu Returns: Praise Kangana, but don't ignore others". Hindustan Times, New Delhi. Retrieved 27 May 2015.
- IANS (25 January 2017). "Raees review: A typical Shah Rukh entertainer with over-the top drama" – via Business Standard.
- Taran Adarsh [@taran_adarsh] (5 March 2019). "IT'S OFFICIAL... Ayushmann Khurrana in Anubhav Sinha's next film #Article15... Costars Isha Talwar, Manoj Pahwa, Sayani Gupta, Kumud Mishra and Mohd Zeeshan Ayyub... Filming commenced on 1 March 2019 in #Lucknow... Ayushmann's look from the film: t.co/XGtrzhUNXq" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- "Goodluck Cafe |Mohd Zeeshan Ayub Milind Pathak||Directed by Yuvraj S". RageCorpMedia on YouTube. 29 September 2018.
- "BEST DRAMA SHORT FILMS". Filmfare. Retrieved 17 March 2019.