This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (June 2020)
Jagadam is a 2007 Indian Telugu-language action film written and directed by Sukumar. This film has Ram, Isha Sahani, Pradeep Rawat, and Prakash Raj in the leading roles. The film was produced by Aditya Babu. The film was released on 16 March 2007. This film was later dubbed into Hindi & Malayalam as Dangerous Khiladi Returns & Bad Boy.
|Produced by||Aditya Babu|
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Edited by||A. Sreekar Prasad|
Seenu (Ram) enjoys fights since his childhood. He appreciates violence and wants to be like Manikyam (Pradeep Rawat), a goonda, as everyone, including his teacher, is afraid of him. When all the boys wanted to become engineers, doctors, lawyers, and other professions, Seenu wanted to become a goonda. Though he behaves like a ruffian, he comes to know that one should have the support of a politician or big dada. With the help of Laddu (A. S. Ravikumar Chowdary), an associate of Manikyam, Seenu meets the latter and joins his gang. At this juncture, Seenu falls in love with Subbalakshmi (Isha Sahani). As she pleads with Seenu to help her friend's father, Seenu agrees to settle a land deal, but the land was under illegal occupation of Manikyam's gang member. As he promised to settle the deal, Seenu opposes Manikyam. This makes Seenu a hero, and he starts doing settlements on his own. Once, he agrees to help an industrialist, whose quarry was occupied by Yadav (Satya Prakash), with Manikyam's support. As things go out of control, Seenu decides to kill Yadav but could not. However, Seenu's young brother, who also likes fighting scenes, takes a gun and shoots Yadav. Seenu appeals to the police commissioner (Prakash Raj) to mediate with Manikyam, but his men kill Seenu's brother. This irks Seenu, who thrashes Manikyam but spares him. He realizes that violence is not the way to go. When Manikyam attacks him, he kills him in self-defense. The film ends on a happy note with Seenu leaving all the dadagiri and leading a normal life.
- Ram as Macha Srinivas "Seenu"
- Isha Sahani as Subbalakshmi "Seenu", Seenu's girlfriend
- Pradeep Rawat as Manikyam
- Prakash Raj as Police Commissioner (cameo)
- A. S. Ravikumar Chowdary as Laddu
- Satya Prakash as Yadav
- Raghu Babu as Macha Balram, Seenu's father
- Saranya as Seenu's mother
- Nalla Venu as Nalla Mallesh, Seenu's friend
- Dhanraj as Nampalli Satti, Seenu's friend
- Thagubothu Ramesh as Seenu's friend
- Chitram Seenu as Vaali, Seenu's friend
- Tanikella Bharani as PVR, MLA
- Narsing Yadav as Police Officer
- Telangana Shakuntala as Corporator
- Duvvasi Mohan as Jaffer Anna
- Jogi Krishnan Raju as Journalist Sattibabu
- Venu Madhav
- Zabyn Khan as item number in the song "Mu Mu Mudhante Chedha"
- Antara Biswas as an item number in the song "36-24-36"
- Madhu Shalini as item number in the song "36-24-36"
|Soundtrack album by|
|Released||20 January 2007|
|Producer||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Devi Sri Prasad chronology|
|1.||"Violence is a Fashion"||Chandrabose||Devi Sri Prasad||4:44|
|3.||"5 Feet 8 Inches"||Chandrabose||Tippu, Priya||5:08|
|4.||"Everybody Rock Your Body"||Chandrabose||Ranjith||5:06|
|5.||"Mu Mu Mudhante Chedha"||Chandrabose||Sunitha Upadrashta, Tippu||4:46|
|6.||"36-24-36 (Remix)"||Sahithi||Mamta Mohandas||4:38|
- "andhracafe.com". Jagadam audio is good. Retrieved 13 February 2007.