Jørgen V. Pedersen
|Full name||Jørgen Vagn Pedersen|
|Born||8 October 1959|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||74 kg (163 lb)|
|One stage Tour de France|
He participated in Tour de France in 1985, 1986, and 1987 for the Carrera Jeans–Vagabond team. In 1988 he rode the tour for BH. In 1985 he won the 10th stage. In 1986 he rode, as the second Dane, five days in the yellow jersey. In 1986 he was second overall in the stage race Danmark Rundt.
- "Jørgen V. Pedersen New Sports Director at Team CSC". Team CSC. 5 December 2006. Retrieved 5 December 2006.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Jørgen Pedersen". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 10 May 2015.
- Jørgen Vagn Pedersen at Cycling Archives
- Jorgen Pedersen – official Tour de France results (archive)
- Jorgen Pedersen at the International Olympic Committee
|This biographical article relating to Danish cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|