|Look up insignia or insígnia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Insignia are representations of status or office, or of a body of government or jurisdiction.
Insignia may also refer to:
- Insignia, house-brand electronic equipment produced by Best Buy
- Insignia Systems, Inc., a publicly traded U.S. corporation
- Insignia trilogy, a series of three young-adult science fiction novels by S.J. Kincaid
- MS Insignia, the lead ship of the R class of cruise ships built for Renaissance cruises
- Opel Insignia, a large family car model
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Insignia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.