Erviti at the 2013 Critérium du Dauphiné
|Full name||Imanol Erviti Ollo|
15 November 1983 |
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
|Current team||Movistar Team|
Erviti was selected to ride the 2012 Tour de France, but crashed on a large pile-up in stage 6 with 25 kilometres (16 mi) remaining with "serious wounds in his right side", that required surgery and a 48-hour hospital stay and did not start stage 7.
- 1st Stage 6 Vuelta a Navarra
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT) Volta a Catalunya
- 1st Stage 1 (TTT) Tour Méditerranéen
- 1st Stage 18 Vuelta a España
- 4th Overall Tour Méditerranéen
- 1st Stage 2 (TTT)
Grand Tour general classification results timelineEdit
|Tour de France||—||—||—||—||77||88||DNF||118||81||115||108|
|Vuelta a España||—||62||99||100||78||126||132||102||63||100||84|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Movistar Team (MOV) – ESP". UCI World Tour. Union Cycliste Internationale. Retrieved 7 January 2013.
- "Fractures, bruises and bumps: A stage six injury report". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 7 July 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Imanol Erviti (2016 season)". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 10 April 2016.
- Media related to Imanol Erviti at Wikimedia Commons
- Imanol Erviti profile at Cycling Archives
- Imanol Erviti at Trap-Friis.dk. Archive copy at the Wayback Machine (archived 24 May 2011)
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|