Public Joint Stock Company Ilyushin Aviation Complex, operating as Ilyushin (Ilyushin) (Russian: Илью́шин) or Ilyushin Design Bureau, is a Russian aircraft manufacturer and design bureau, founded by Sergey Vladimirovich Ilyushin. In Soviet/Russian nomenclature, aircraft from Ilyushin are prefixed Il. The head office of Ilyushin is located in Aeroport District, Northern Administrative Okrug, Moscow.
|Founded||13 January 1933|
|Founder||Sergey Vladimirovich Ilyushin|
|Products||Military, transport and civilian aircraft|
|Parent||United Aircraft Corporation|
Ilyushin was established under the Soviet Union. Its operations began on 13 January 1933, by order of P. I. Baranov, People's Commissar of the Heavy Industry and the Head of the Main Department of Aviation Industry.
Subsidiaries and divisionsEdit
Aviation Industries Ilyushin is a subsidiary established in 1992 to act as Ilyushin's marketing and customer service arm.
Ilyushin Finance Co is a dedicated leasing and finance subsidiary that provides financial services for Ilyushin as well as other manufacturers.
- "JSC «IL» in General Archived 2010-08-22 at the Wayback Machine.." Ilyushin. Retrieved on 8 December 2010.
- "Official Address of the JSC «IL» Archived 2011-09-07 at the Wayback Machine.." Ilyushin. Retrieved on 8 December 2010. "45 "G" Leningradsky Avenue, Moscow, 125190, Russian Federation." Address in Russian Archived 2011-08-27 at the Wayback Machine.: "125190 Российская Федерация, город Москва, Ленинградский проспект, дом 45 "Г"."
- "Russian Aircraft Industry Seeks Revival Through Merger." The New York Times. February 22, 2006.
- "Интеграция ОАО «Ил» и ОАО «ЭМЗ им. В.М. Мясищева» ... | ОАО «Ил»". www.ilyushin.org. Retrieved 2017-10-03.
- "ОАО «Ил» и ОАО «ЭМЗ им. В.М. Мясищева»: курс на... | ОАО «Ил»". www.ilyushin.org. Retrieved 2017-10-03.
- "ILYUSHIN FINANCE CO". www.ifc-leasing.com. Retrieved 2017-10-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ilyushin.|