V. M. Myasishchev Experimental Design Bureau (Экспериментальный Машиностроительный Завод им. В. М. Мясищева) or OKB-23, founded in 1951 by Vladimir Myasishchev) was one of the chief Soviet aerospace design bureaus until its dissolution in 1960. Vladimir Myasishchev went on to head TsAGI. In 1967, Myasishchev left TsAGI and recreated his bureau, which still exists to this day. The bureau prefix was "M." As of 2003[update], its workforce is estimated at approximately one thousand. Myasishchev and NPO Molniya intend to use the V-MT or M-55 as launch vehicle for sub-orbital spaceflight.
|Founder||Vladimir Mikhailovich Myasishchev|
|Parent||United Aircraft Corporation|
- Myasishchev M-90 Air Ferry - very heavy multi-purpose transport project, not built.
- M-101 Gzhel/Duet and Duet business aircraft
- M-112 and M-150 cargo-passenger aircraft
- M-500 agricultural aircraft
- Space Adventures C-21
- Space Adventures M-55X
- M-4 "Bison" a strategic bomber.
- M-17 "Mystic-A" high-altitude reconnaissance aircraft
- M-18 supersonic bomber design
- M-31 transonic heavy bomber
- M-44 aerospace vehicle project
- M-48 spaceplane project
- M-50 "Bounder" supersonic bomber
- M-55 "Mystic-B" high-altitude research and reconnaissance aircraft
- M-57 nuclear powered bomber project
- M-60 nuclear powered bomber project
- M-103 experimental heavy bomber
- M-200 Master military trainer project, not built.
- Buran program, cockpit
- Myasishchev Project 46 spaceplane project
- Myasishchev Project 48 spaceplane project
- Cosmopolis XXI suborbital craft
- VKA-23 spaceplane project
- RSS-40 Buran, nuclear cruise missile project
- "Russian Companies Design Space Tour Plane" Space Travel, 31 August 2012. Retrieved: 6 September 2012.
- "Интеграция ОАО "Ил" и ОАО "ЭМЗ им. В.М. Мясищева"". ПАО «Ил» (ilyushin.org) ("Integration of JSC "IL" and JSC "EMZ" named after VM Myasishchev"). 3 July 2014.
- "ОАО "Ил" и ОАО "ЭМЗ им. В.М. Мясищева": курс на интеграцию". ПАО «Ил» (ilyushin.org) ("JSC "IL" and OAO "EMZ" named after VM Myasishchev: a course on integration"). 25 July 2014.
- "M-57". Testpilot.ru. Retrieved 2018-12-29.
- Hendrickx, Bart; Vis, Bert (5 December 2007). Energiya-Buran: The Soviet Space Shuttle - Bart Hendrickx, Bert Vis - Google Books. ISBN 9780387739847. Retrieved 2018-12-29.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Myasishchev.|