Ikoma Station (生駒駅) is a railway station in Ikoma, Nara Prefecture, Japan.
|Location||1-1, Motomachi Itchōme, Ikoma, Nara|
|Coordinates||34°41′35.45″N 135°41′52.86″E / 34.6931806°N 135.6980167°ECoordinates: 34°41′35.45″N 135°41′52.86″E / 34.6931806°N 135.6980167°E|
|Operated by||Kintetsu Railway|
|Station code||A17 (Nara Line)|
G17 (Ikoma Line)
C27 (Keihanna Line)
|Opened||April 30, 1914|
|Previous names||Ikoma; Daiki Ikoma Station|
Kankyu Ikoma Station
Kinki Nippon Ikoma (until 1964)
Ikoma Station layout
- Kintetsu Railway
- ■Nara Line (A17)
- ■Ikoma Line (G17)
- ■Keihanna Line (C27)
- Ikoma Cable Line (Y17: Toriimae Station, 鳥居前駅)
- Ikoma Station
- 3 island platforms serving six tracks are located under the station building.
|1||■ Keihanna Line||for Gakken Nara-Tomigaoka|
|2||■ Keihanna Line||for Nagata, Tanimachi Yonchome, Hommachi, and Cosmosquare|
|3||■ Nara Line||for Gakuen-mae, Yamato-Saidaiji, Nara, Tenri and Kyoto|
|4||■ Nara Line||for Fuse, Osaka Uehommachi, Osaka Namba, Amagasaki, Koshien and Kobe Sannomiya|
|5, 6||■ Ikoma Line||for Minami-Ikoma, Shigisanshita and Ōji|
- Toriimae Station
- 3 platforms serving two tracks are located on the ground level.
|1||for Hozanji and Ikoma-sanjo (usually operated)|
|2||for Hozanji and Ikoma-sanjo (extra)|
- April 30, 1914 - The station started operating as a station of Osaka Electric Tramway Company
- December 28, 1926 - Shigi Ikoma Electric Railway Company begins operating
- March 15, 1941 - Daiki merged with Sangu Kyuko Electric Railway Company, and was renamed Kansai Kyuko Electric Railway Company.
- June 1, 1944 - Kankyu merged Nankai Railway, and was renamed Kinki Nippon Railway Co., Ltd. (Kintetsu)
- October 1, 1964 - Shigi Ikoma merged with Kintetsu.
- October 1, 1986 - The Higashi-Osaka Line opened.
- June 28, 2003 - Kinki Nippon Railway Co., Ltd. was renamed Kintetsu Corporation.
- March 27, 2006 - The Keihanna Line began operating. The Higashi-Osaka Line was merged with the Keihanna Line
- April 1, 2007 - The station started accepting PiTaPa.
- Antre Ikoma
- Kintetsu Department Store
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Japan Books
- Coco store
- KONAMI Sports Club
- Ikoma Post Office
- Japan Post Service Ikoma
- Japan Post Bank Ikoma
- Ikoma City Hall
- Green Hill Ikoma
- Supermarket KINSHO
Buses are operated by Nara Kotsu Bus Lines Co., Ltd.
- Bus Stop 1 (for Kitanjo, Kita-Tawara and Gakken Kita-Ikoma)
- Route 77 (Ikomadai Outer Loop) for Kitanjo
- Route 82 for Kita-Tawara via Kitanjo
- Route 84 (midnight bus) for Ikomadai via Kitanjo and Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi
- Route 189 for Gakken Kita-Ikoma via Kitanjo, Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi and Shiraniwadai Jutaku
- Bus Stop 2 (for Ikomadai)
- Route 78 (Ikomadai Inner Loop) for Ikomadai
- Route 80 for Shin-Ikomadai-kitaguchi via Ikomadai
- Ikoma City Community Bus "Takemaru" for Koyodai-chuo-koen
- Bus Stop 1 (for Higashi-Ikoma, Oze, Inakura and Asukano)
- Route 63 for Oze Hoken Fukushi Zone via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 64 for Asukano Center via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 65 for Asukano Center and Asukano-minami via Higashi-Ikoma and Satsukidai Jutaku
- Route 90 for Naka-Nabata Nichome
- Route 165 for Shiraniwadai via Higashi-Ikoma, Inakura and Asukano Center
- Route 168 for Hikarigaoka via Higashi-Ikoma, Inakura, Asukano Center and Shiraniwadai
- Ikoma City Community Bus "Takemaru" for Ikoma City Hall
- Bus Stop 2 (for Tawaradai)
- Route 79 for Tawaradai Itchome via Kitatani-koen
- Route 85 for Tawaradai Kyuchome-nishi via Tawaradai Hatchome
- Route 86 for Tawaradai Itchome via Tawaradai Hatchome
- Route 96 for Tawaradai Itchome via Tawaradai Hatchome and Tawaradai Kyuchome-nishi
- Tawaradai is a district in Shijonawate, Osaka Prefecture.
Adjacent stations to Ikoma or ToriimaeEdit
|Nara Line (A17)|
|Ishikiri (A16)||Local||Higashi-Ikoma (A18)|
|Ishikiri (A16)||Express||Gakuen-mae (A20)|
|Tsuruhashi (A04)||Rapid Express||Gakuen-mae (A20)|
|Tsuruhashi (A04)||Limited Express||Gakuen-mae (A20)|
|Ikoma Line (G17)|
|Keihanna Line (C27)|
|Shin-Ishikiri (C26)||-||Shiraniwadai (C28)|
|Ikoma Cable Line (Toriimae, Y17)|