Honor Club is a OTT streaming service owned by professional wrestling promotion Ring of Honor. Development of a VOD service was announced on November 9, 2017 by ROH COO Joe Koff. Honor Club was formally announced on February 2, 2018 and the service officially launched on February 19, 2018. Honor Club operates similarly to WWE Network and Impact Wrestling's Global Wrestling Network, in that pay-per-view events are available to stream through the service, but unlike its aforementioned competitors, some membership tiers must pay extra for these events.
|Launched||February 19, 2018|
|Owned by||Sinclair Broadcast Group|
|Picture format||HDTV (1080i 16:9)|
|Headquarters||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
Honor Club has a tiered pricing model that also offers discounts on merchandise and advances on ticket sales. The service currently has two tiers, both of which contain special discounts as well as access to the ROH TV archive. The basic tier, which includes a 50% discount on pay-per-views, is available for a monthly subscription price of $9.99 or one annual payment of $99.99. The VIP subscription costs $119.99 annually and provides live-streaming access to all future pay-per-view events and access the ROH PPV archive with no additional costs.
With Honor Club, Sinclair Broadcast Group (Ring of Honor's parent company) now provides five streaming services. Honor Club joins Sinclair's existing four digital multicast networks for digital terrestrial television (Comet, Charge!, Stadium, and TBD), all of which also broadcast online. Like Comet and Stadium, Honor Club is also available through smart TVs and set-top boxes such as Roku and Apple TV, as well as mobile apps.
- "Ring Of Honor Plans Streaming Service, Possible Tour Expansion". 2017-11-09. Retrieved 2018-01-15.
- "ROH Announces Streaming Service, Festival Of Honor, Kevin Owens And Sami Zayn Throwback Video - WrestlingInc.com". WrestlingInc.com. Retrieved 2018-02-05.
- Powell, Jason (January 3, 2018). "1/3 Powell's Ring of Honor TV Recap: ROH streaming service hype, three matches from the UK tour". Prowrestling.net. Retrieved January 3, 2018.
- "ROH HonorClub streaming service launches, new ROH web design". Prowrestling.net. February 19, 2018. Retrieved February 19, 2018.
- "Week in Wrestling: Why Anthem dropped Matt Hardy lawsuit". SI.com. Retrieved 2018-02-11.
- "ROH ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR HONORCLUB STREAMING SERVICE". Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
- "Ring of Honor Launches WWE Network Alternative Honor Club". bleedingcool.com.
- Keller, Wade. "ROH announces streaming service similar to WWE Network with live events, archives, and live PPV access (w/Keller's Analysis)". Prowrestlingtorch.