Haseko Corporation (株式会社 長谷工コーポレーション, Kabushiki-gaisha Hasekō Kōporēshon) is a Japanese construction company specialized in construction of condominium units. From 1968 to 2015, the company built a total of around 580,000 condominium units, which is approximately 10% of the total number of condominium units on the market in Japan.
Nikkei 225 Component
|Founded||February 1937, 11Amagasaki, Japanin|
|Revenue||JPY 772.3 billion (FY 2016) (US$ 7.1 billion) (FY 2016)|
|JPY 58.7 billion (FY 2016) (US$ 542.6 million) (FY 2016)|
Number of employees
|6,602 (consolidated, as of March 31, 2017)|
|Footnotes / references|
The company is highly vertically integrated, with all of the lifecycle of condominium construction and maintenance handled by the company or its subsidiaries.
- "Corporate Profile". Haseko Corporation. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- "Haseko Group Investors Information". Retrieved 27 July 2016.
- "DeNA, Haseko to be included in Nikkei 225 average - Nikkei". Reuters. 4 September 2015. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Official Website (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation- or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|