Hannah Prock (born 2 February 2000) is an Austrian luger. She competed in the women's singles event at the 2018 Winter Olympics. She took her first podium finish in the Luge World Cup in January 2019 when she finished third at a competition at Königssee. She is the daughter of former luger Markus Prock and the cousin of ski jumper Gregor Schlierenzauer.
|Born||2 February 2000|
Innsbruck, Tyrol, Austria
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
- "Family Business". Australian Olympic Committee (in German). 9 February 2018. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- "Hannah Prock". PyeongChang2018.com. PyeongChang Organizing Committee for the 2018 Olympic & Paralympic Winter Games. Archived from the original on 21 April 2018. Retrieved 10 February 2018.
- "Geisenberger's grip on Luge World Cup slips in Konigssee snowstorm". Eurosport. 5 January 2019. Retrieved 10 January 2019.
- Hannah Prock at the International Luge Federation
- Hannah Prock at the International Olympic Committee