Morozov with Dynamo Moscow in 2015
|Full name||Grigori Pavlovich Morozov|
|Date of birth||6 June 1994|
|Place of birth||Izhevsk, Russia|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|FC Dynamo Moscow|
|2011–2012||FC Akademiya Tolyatti||7||(0)|
|2013–||FC Dynamo Moscow||99||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 January 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 September 2015
He made his Russian Football Premier League debut for FC Dynamo Moscow on 2 August 2015 in a game against FC Lokomotiv Moscow and scored on his debut in 1–1 game. In his third game for Dynamo on 16 August 2015 he scored the only goal in a 1–0 home victory over FC Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast.
On 24 June 2019, he signed a new 3-year contract with Dynamo.
- As of 13 January 2020
|FC Akademiya Tolyatti||2011–12||Second Division||7||0||0||0||–||7||0|
|FC Dynamo Moscow||2012–13||Premier League||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
- "Career Summary". Russian Football Union. 21 April 2012. Archived from the original on 10 November 2011.
- "Lokomotiv-Dynamo game report" (in Russian). Russian Football Premier League. 2 August 2015.
- "Dynamo-Ural game report" (in Russian). Russian Football Premier League. 16 August 2015.
- "«Динамо» продлило контракт с Григорием Морозовым" [Dynamo extended Grigori Morozov contract] (in Russian). FC Dynamo Moscow. 24 June 2019.
|This biographical article related to a Russian association football defender born in 1994 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|