Gopinath Gajapati (6 March 1943 – 10 January 2020) was a member of the 9th and 10th Lok Sabha of India. He represented the Berhampur constituency of Odisha and was a member of the Indian National Congress political party. He later joined BJP, and moved to Biju Janata Dal in 2009.
|Member: 9th and 10th Lok Sabha|
|Preceded by||Jagannath Rao|
|Succeeded by||P. V. Narasimha Rao|
Gopinath Gajapati Narayan Deo
6 March 1943
Paralakhemundi, Odisha, India
|Died||10 January 2020 (aged 76)|
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
BJD (2009- )
|Spouse(s)||Purna Devi Gajapati|
|Children||One son and one daughter|
|Education||B.S., (Tech.) M.I.I.E. (Chem.)|
|Alma mater||Alagappa College of Technology|
On 10 January 2020, Gajapati died in a private hospital in Bhubaneswar at age 79.
- Patnaik, Sunil. "Scandal buffets Odisha palace". The Telegraph. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Tenth Lok Sabha Members Bioprofile". Lok Sabha Secretariat. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Orissa Political Parties Yet To Finalise Candidates". Business Standard. 27 January 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- "Gopinath Gajapati, Pramila Giri join BJD". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 23 August 2016.
- "Paralakhemundi king Gopinath Gajapati Narayan Deo passes away". Rissadiary.com. Retrieved 10 January 2020.
|This article about an Indian National Congress politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a politician from Odisha is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|