Gongguan metro station
|Taipei metro station|
|Location||B1F 74-1 Sec 4 Roosevelt Rd|
|Bicycle facilities||Access available|
|2014-11-15||Songshan–Xindian line added|
|2017||21.545 million per year 0.04%|
|Rank||71 out of 109 and 5 others|
Originally, two separate stations were planned: one to serve National Taiwan University and the other (to be named Gongguan station) at the junction of Roosevelt Road and Keelung Road. The two stations were later combined as one and moved to the present position where it began operation on 11 November 1999.
Another accessibility elevator is opened at exit 2 to serve the National Taiwan University community. It was completed after a year of construction on 16 June 2010.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information counter, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms(South side, outside fare zone, near Exits 1&2), Gongguan Post Office|
|B2||Platform 1||← Songshan–Xindian Line toward Songshan (G08 Taipower Building)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Songshan–Xindian Line toward Xindian (G06 Wanlong) →|
Around the stationEdit
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gongguan Station.|
- "Chronicles". Taipei Metro. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "臺北市交通統計查詢系統". dotstat.taipei.gov.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Route Map: Gongguan". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Archived from the original on 2010-08-08. Retrieved 2010-06-14.
- "第二章 站場規劃". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2011-05-15.
- 陳志豪 (2010-06-16). "公館捷運2號口 無障礙電梯啟用". Archived from the original on 2012-07-15. Retrieved 2010-06-16.