God Gave Me Twenty Cents
God Gave Me Twenty Cents is a 1926 American drama silent film directed by Herbert Brenon and written by Elizabeth Meehan, John Russell and Dixie Willson. The film stars Lois Moran, Lya De Putti, Jack Mulhall, William Collier, Jr., Adrienne D'Ambricourt, Leo Feodoroff and Rosa Rosanova. The film was released on November 20, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
|God Gave Me Twenty Cents|
|Directed by||Herbert Brenon|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Screenplay by||Elizabeth Meehan|
Lya De Putti
William Collier, Jr.
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- Lois Moran as Mary
- Lya De Putti as Cassie Lang
- Jack Mulhall as Steve Doren
- William Collier, Jr. as Barney Tapman
- Adrienne D'Ambricourt as Ma Tapman
- Leo Feodoroff as Andre Dufour
- Rosa Rosanova as Mrs. Dufour
- Claude Brooke as The Florist
- Tommy Madden as Thug
- Phil Bloom as Thug
- Eddie Kelly as Thug
- John Sharkey as Thug
- Harry Lewis as Thug
- Hal Erickson (2015). "God-Gave-Me-Twenty-Cents - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 8, 2015. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- "God Gave Me Twenty Cents". afi.com. Retrieved February 8, 2015.
- God Gave Me Twenty Cents at Arne Anderson's Lost Film Files:lost Paramount films - 1926 Archived August 22, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:God Gave Me Twenty Cents