AllMovie (previously All Movie Guide) is an online database with information about films, television programs, television series, and screen actors. As of 2015[update], AllMovie.com and the AllMovie consumer brand are owned by RhythmOne.
|Created by||Michael Erlewine|
The AllMovie database was licensed to tens of thousands of distributors and retailers for point-of-sale systems, websites and kiosks. The AllMovie database is comprehensive, including basic product information, cast and production credits, plot synopsis, professional reviews, biographies, relational links and more.
AllMovie data was accessed on the web at the AllMovie website. It was also available via the AMG LASSO media recognition service, which can automatically recognize DVDs.
The AMG consumer facing web properties AllMusic.com, AllMovie.com and AllGame.com were sold by Rovi in August 2013 to All Media Network, LLC. The buyers also include the original founders of SideReel and Ackrell Capital investor Mike Ackrell.
See also Edit
- "Blinkx Acquires All Media Network, LLC – Newsroom – RhythmOne". investor.rhythmone.com. 2017-11-03. Archived from the original on 2017-11-03. Retrieved 2019-08-24.
- "AllMovie – Movies and Films Database". All Media Network. Retrieved March 29, 2014.
©2014 AllMovie, a division of All Media Network, LLC
- Haddad, Michael (2005). The screenwriter's sourcebook: a comprehensive marketing guide for screen and television writers. Chicago, Ill: Chicago Review Press. p. 333. ISBN 1-55652-550-8.
- "Macrovision Corporation, acquired All Media Guide Holdings, Inc". Mandasoft. December 17, 2007. Archived from the original on March 13, 2013. Retrieved June 18, 2012.
- "Digital Entertainment Veterans Launch 'All Media Network' to Perfect Digital Media Discovery". BusinessWire. December 3, 2013. Retrieved December 3, 2013.
- AllMovie – official website