Far Eastern Hospital metro station
|Taipei metro station|
|Location||B1F 17 Sec 2 Nanya S Rd|
Banqiao District, New Taipei City
|Bicycle facilities||Access available|
|Passengers (2018)||15.510 million per year 10.37%|
|Rank||39 out of 108|
|Street Level||Exit||Far Eastern Memorial Hospital|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, ticket machine, information desk, one-way faregates|
Restrooms (Inside fare zone)
|B2||Platform 1||← Bannan Line toward Nangang Exhib Center (BL06 Fuzhong)|
|Island platform, doors will open on the left|
|Platform 2||→ Bannan Line toward Dingpu (BL04 Haishan) →|
→ Bannan Line termination platform →
The entrance to the station was designed as an arch bridge (from "qiao" in Banqiao, meaning "bridge"). It is also meant to represent a "cloud wall", a characteristic of traditional Chinese gardening; the station is located next to Yuanzhi Memorial Garden.
Public art in the station consists of a piece titled "River Romance", which combined LED lamps with glass sticks to create a color-changing "river of time". Poems are engraved on the glass sticks, which look like moving waves from a distance.
- "Chronicles". Taipei Metro. 5 December 2013. Retrieved 10 October 2018.
- "臺北市交通統計查詢系統". dotstat.taipei.gov.tw (in Chinese). Retrieved 15 September 2018.
- "Route Map".[permanent dead link]
- "工程線上 Status Report: 亞東醫院站出入口 外牆景觀工程特色". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2006-05-01. Archived from the original on 2009-01-05. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
- "Public Art on the Tucheng Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Archived from the original on 2012-03-22. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Far Eastern Hospital Station.|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|