Félix Sánchez Bas
|Full name||Félix Sánchez Bas|
|Date of birth||13 December 1975|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Qatar (head coach)|
A FC Barcelona youth coach, Sánchez moved to Qatar in 2006 and joined Aspire Academy. In 2013 he was appointed manager of the Qatar under-19 side, winning the following year's AFC U-19 Championship.
On 3 July 2017, after a spell with the under-20s and under-23s, Sánchez replaced Jorge Fossati at the helm of the senior side. He led Qatar to the AFC Asian Cup title for the first time in 2019 tournament, won all three group matches and knockout stage matches including a 3–1 win over Japan in the final, scoring 19 times and conceding one goal.
- As of match played 5 December 2019
|Qatar||3 July 2017||Present||45||26||6||13||82||43||+39||57.78|
- Qatar U19
- "Fèlix Sánchez, de la cantera culé a la catarí" [Fèlix Sánchez, from the culé to the Qatari youth setup] (in Spanish). Sport. 27 November 2013. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Felix Sanchez replaces Jorge Fossati as Qatar coach". Goal.com. 3 July 2017. Retrieved 17 May 2018.
- "Qatar stun Japan with 3-1 win to be crowned Asian Cup champions". Guardian. 1 February 2019. Retrieved 5 February 2019.
- Fèlix Sánchez coach profile at Soccerway