Evelop Airlines, branded as evelop!, is a Spanish charter airline that operates short- and long-haul flights out of Spain and Portugal on behalf of tour operators. It is owned by Barceló Viajes, and a subsidiary of Orbest, an airline bought by Barceló Group in 2013 following the collapse of Orizonia Corporation. The airline is headquartered in Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
|Parent company||Barceló Group|
|Headquarters||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
Evelop Airlines serves the following destinations:
|Cuba||Havana||José Martí International Airport|
|Varadero||Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport|
|Dominican Republic||Punta Cana||Punta Cana International Airport|
|Jamaica||Kingston||Norman Manley International Airport||Seasonal|
|Mauritius||Port Louis||Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport||Seasonal|
|Mexico||Cancun||Cancún International Airport|
|Spain||Madrid||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport||Hub|
|Airbus A330-900neo||—||1||TBA||To be delivered in 2020.|
|Airbus A350-900||1||1||—||432||432||Second to be delivered in 2020.|
Evelop Airlines plans to add an Airbus A350-900 in 2019 and an Airbus A330neo in 2020. The A350-900 is planned to serve some of the flights from Madrid to Cancun, Havana, and Punta Cana for the summer 2019 season.
- "Evelop routes". Evelop. 17 July 2016.
- "Evelop Airlines Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. 17 May 2018. Retrieved 5 October 2018.
- "Evelop Fleet". Evelop.
- "Spain's Evelop to add A350 in 2019, A330neo in 2020". ch-aviation. ch-aviation GmbH. 21 January 2018. Retrieved 22 January 2018.
- "Spain's Evelop Airlines takes delivery of first A350-900". ch-aviation. 29 March 2019.
- Liu, Jim (27 February 2019). "Evelop revises A350 long-haul service in May 2019". Routesonline. UBM (UK) Ltd. Retrieved 27 February 2019.