|Full name||Eugenio Bustingorri Oíz|
|Date of birth||28 December 1963|
|Place of birth||Zulueta, Spain|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Bustingorri was born in Zulueta, Navarre. Safe for one year with Atlético Madrid he played his entire professional career with local giants CA Osasuna, making his first-team – and La Liga – debut on 23 January 1983 in a 1–1 away draw against Valencia CF.
From 1984–85 onwards, Bustingorri was the club's undisputed first-choice, scoring a career-best five goals in 40 games (all starts) in 1986–87 in an eventual narrow escape from relegation. After returning from the Colchoneros in 1989, he retained its starting position: on 26 May 1991 he scored one of his two goals in the season in a 1–0 away win against RCD Español, as Osasuna finished a best-ever fourth and qualified for the second time in its history to the UEFA Cup; for his efforts during that campaign, he was named best left back in the league by Mundo Deportivo.
Bustingorri left Osasuna midway through 1994–95, with the team now in Segunda División. He went on play three years with neighbouring amateurs CD Izarra, being the player with the second-most matches played in the top flight for the former.
- "¿Te acuerdas de ............ Bustingorri?" [Do you remember ...Bustingorri?] (in Spanish). Fútbol Total. 9 November 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "Bustingorri, último fichaje del Atlético, que se presenta hoy" [Bustingorri, last signing of Atlético, who starts working today]. El País (in Spanish). 25 July 1989. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "1–1: El Valencia volvió a las andadas" [1–1: Valencia back to old ways]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 24 January 1983. p. 19. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "El Español ingresa en la UCI" [Español admitted to ICU]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 27 May 1991. p. 10. Retrieved 24 April 2013.
- "Bustingorri: Mejor lateral izquierdo de la Liga 90–91" [Bustingorri: Best left-back in 90–91 League]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 23 June 1991. p. 24. Retrieved 20 October 2011.
- "Bustingorri: "No he recibido un cheque de Núñez, ni siquiera las gracias"" [Bustingorri: "I have not received a check from Núñez, not even thanks"]. Mundo Deportivo (in Spanish). 8 October 1986. p. 13. Retrieved 20 October 2011.