Dr. C.V. Raman University
Dr. C. V. Raman University is a private university located in Kota], Chhattisgarh|Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India. Established in 3 November 2006 by All India Society for Electronics & Computer Technology. It is named after the first Nobel Laureate of the country, C.V. Raman. Dr CV Raman University has study centres in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh,Haryana List Of Proposed Study Center locations- 1 Udaipur 2 Sitapur 3 Sarguja 4 Ambikapur 5 Surajpur 6 Balrampur 7 Bemetara 8 Bhilai 9 Raipur 10 Gurugram 11Kawardha 12 Kanker
|Chancellor||Santosh Choubey |
|Vice-Chancellor||Ravi Prakash Dubey|
The university comprises the following faculties:
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Open and Distance Learning Education.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 1 October 2017. Retrieved 1 October 2017.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "List of Law Colleges" (PDF). www.barcouncilofgujarat.org. 2017. Archived from the original (PDF) on 27 January 2018. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- "Three private varsities in offing in Chhattisgarh". The Times of India. 13 May 2004. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "University". Ugc.ac.in. Retrieved 3 August 2018.
- "Dr. C.V. Raman University". www.cvru.ac.in.
GOVT. SHYAMA PRASAD MUKHARJEE COLLEGE, SITAPUR, SARGUJA (C.G.) GOVT. SHYAMA PRASAD MUKHARJEE COLLEGE,SITAPUR REGIONAL CENTRE, DR. C. V. RAMAN AMBIKAPUR List_Of_Proposed_Study_Centre.pdf
|This article about a university or college in Chhattisgarh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|