Djibouti at the 2020 Summer Olympics
Djibouti is scheduled to compete at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo from 24 July to 9 August 2020. It will be the nation's ninth consecutive appearance at the Summer Olympics. Djibouti did not field any athletes at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens.
|Djibouti at the|
2020 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Comité National Olympique Djiboutien|
|in Tokyo, Japan|
|Competitors||1 in 1 sport|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
|Ayanleh Souleiman||Men's 1500 m|
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "IAAF Games of the XXXII Olympiad – Tokyo 2020 Entry Standards" (PDF). IAAF. Retrieved 8 April 2019.