Dilan Çiçek Deniz
Dilan Çiçek Deniz (born 28 February 1995) is a Turkish actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who was crowned Miss Universe Turkey 2014 and represented her country at the Miss Universe 2014 pageant. Dilan Çicek Deniz is known for her role as Sena in Çukur, for Rüya in on-going Alev Alev, for Elif Urazoglu in the internet series Yarım Kalan Aşklar.
Dilan Çiçek Deniz
|Education||American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Title||Miss Universe Turkey 2014|
|Beauty pageant titleholder|
|Hair colour||Light brown|
|Miss Turkey 2014|
She was born in 1995 in Sivas. Her parents are teachers. Her mother is Hale Temizyürek and her father is Orhan Deniz. She got three years of theater education at her high school. At the age of 15 she wrote a poetry book titled I thought the Sun was my mother in Turkish. When she was 17, she joined a theater competition in her school and won an acting prize. She started with a tourism major at Ege University but soon changed her major to literature.
Dilan participated in 2014 Elidor Miss Turkey beauty competition and won second place. In the 2015 Miss universe pageant that took place in Miami she represented Turkey. In 2015 she acted as 'Ebru' in Tatlı Küçük Yalancılar. In that TV show she was joined with Bensu Soral, Şükrü Özyıldız, Alperen Duymaz, Beste Kökdemir, Büşra Develi, and Burak Deniz.
In 2015 she also acted as 'Elif' in Güneşin Kızları TV show with Hande Erçel and Tolga Sarıtaş. From August 2016 to June 2017 she played a leading role in the series Bodrum Masalı. In 2016 she was awarded with the shining star award at the Golden Butterfly Awards. In 2018 she appeared in a lipstick commercial for Avon Products. In January 2018, it was revealed that she was in a relationship with actor Furkan Andıç. The two broke up in November 2018.
From 2017 to 2019 she had one of the leading roles in the TV series Çukur, alongside Aras Bulut İynemli, Perihan Savaş, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, Necip Memili and Rıza Kocaoğlu. In 2020, she was cast opposite Metin Akdülger in the movie One-Way to Tomorrow, which tells the story of two foreigners traveling from Ankara to İzmir.
Miss Turkey 2014Edit
Dilan Cicek Deniz was crowned as Miss Universe Turkey. At the same pageant with three other winners of Miss Turkey 2014. Deniz and three queens who were crowned as Miss World Turkey as the official winner of the pageant, Miss Earth Turkey as the third place and the last place as Miss International Turkey. The Miss Turkey pageant for 2014 was held at the Star TV Studios in Istanbul on May 27.
|2015||Tatlı Küçük Yalancılar||Ebru||Leading role|
|2015||Güneşin Kızları||Elif||Supporting role|
|2016−2017||Bodrum Masalı||Su Ergüven||Leading role|
|2017−2019||Çukur||Sena Koçovalı||Leading role|
|2020−||Alev Alev||Rüya||Leading role|
|2020||Yarım Kalan Aşklar||Elif Urazoğlu||Leading role|
|Movies and TV films|
|2020||One-Way to Tomorrow||Leyla||Leading role|
- "Dilan Çiçek Deniz bilinmeyenlerini anlattı".
- "Dilan Çiçek Deniz". Diziler.com.
- "En tatlı yalancılar".
- ""Güneşin Kızları"na tescilli güzel".
- "Bodrum Masalı başlıyor".
- "Pantene Altın Kelebek'in üç güzeli".
- "Avon'un yeni marka yüzü Dilan Çiçek Deniz 'Mükemmel Mat Ruj'u tanıttı". NTV.com.tr. 14 March 2018. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Furkan Andıç ve Dilan Çiçek Deniz ilk kez el ele".
- "Dilan Çiçek Deniz-Furkan Andıç ayrıldı!" (in Turkish). Milliyet. 3 November 2018. Retrieved 3 November 2018.
- "Ozan Açıktan'ın tüm filmleri dijitalde". hurriyet.com.tr. 17 November 2019. Archived from the original on 11 January 2020. Retrieved 18 February 2020.
- Miss Turkey 2014 - Results Archived 2014-06-02 at the Wayback Machine
- "Miami'de kampa girdi".
- "Dilan uçuyor".
- için, Son 24 Saatte Magazin Gündemidaha fazla video. "Dilan Çiçek Deniz ve Furkan Andıç aşk mı yaşıyor?". www.hurriyet.com.tr (in Turkish). Retrieved 25 October 2020.
|Awards and achievements|
| Miss Turkey
Aslı Melisa Uzun