Cycling at the 2000 Summer Olympics – Women's track time trial
The women's 500 metre time trial in Cycling at the 2000 Summer Olympics was a time trial race in which each of the seventeen cyclists attempted to set the fastest time for two laps (500 metre) of the track. The race was held on Saturday, 16 September at the Dunc Gray Velodrome.
|Felicia Ballanger, France||Michelle Ferris, Australia||Jiang Cuihua, China|
World and Olympics records before the games were held. This was a new event, so there was no previous Olympic record.
|World Record||Felicia Ballanger, France||Bordeaux, France||34.010||29 August 1998|
- DNS denotes did not start.
- DNF denotes did not finish.
- DQ denotes disqualification.
- NR denotes national record.
- OR denotes Olympic record.
- WR denotes world record.
- PB denotes personal best.
- SB denotes season best.
|5||Chris Witty||United States||35.230|
|12||Szilvia Noemi Szabolcsi||Hungary||35.778|
|16||Fiona Ramage||New Zealand||36.536|
- "Cycling at the 2000 Sydney Summer Games: Women's 500 metres Time Trial". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 9 March 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)