Communist Platform (Germany)
The Communist Platform (German: Kommunistische Plattform, KPF) is an association within the German Left Party. Among the main goals of the KPF are the preservation and advancement of Marxist thought, improving the situation of the poor, and fighting racism and anticommunism. They believe that change in society should be aimed at building a socialist society. Its most prominent member was Sahra Wagenknecht, who was a member of the European Parliament and is now a member of the Bundestag. As of May 2008 the Platform had around 961 members.
|National affiliation||The Left|
DKP (external cooperation)
- "DIE LINKE: Für Solidarität und soziale Gerechtigkeit!". DIE LINKE. Retrieved 2020-12-27.
- Sahra Wagenknecht, Profile on the website of the European Parliament, retrieved at June 29th, 2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-11-03. Retrieved 2009-11-03.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Annual Report on the Protection of the Constitution 2008" (PDF). Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution. 2009. p. 144. Retrieved 2010-09-26.
Fn 122: KPF-Mitteilungen (KPF Bulletin), issue 12/2008, May 2008, p. 25.
- Holger Kulick, Gysi isoliert Kommunistische Plattform, Spiegel Online, July 2nd, 2001, retrieved at June 29th, 2009
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2011-07-18.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)