Cold Hanworth is a village in the civil parish of Hackthorn, in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated 8 miles (13 km) north-north-east from the city and county town of Lincoln, and just north of the A46.
Church of All Saints, Cold Hanworth
|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The cruciform church of All Saints was rebuilt in 1861, replacing one of medieval origin. The Grade II listed building was converted to a private house and renamed Old Church House in 1966. It has been disused since 1973. A further listed building is a farm cottage on Green Lane.
- Cox, J. Charles (1916) Lincolnshire p. 101; Methuen & Co. Ltd
- "Old Church House, Cold Hanworth", British Listed Buildings.Retrieved 18 July 2011
- "Green Lane Farm Cottage, Cold Hanworth", British Listed Buildings.Retrieved 18 July 2011
- "Cold Hanworth" Archived 11 March 2007 at the Wayback Machine Conservation Walks, Defra. Retrieved 18 July 2011
- Old Hanworth Forge, teachblacksmithing.com. Retrieved 18 July 2011
- Media related to Cold Hanworth at Wikimedia Commons