|Full name||Claudinei dos Santos Oliveira|
|Date of birth||29 September 1969|
|Place of birth||Santos, Brazil|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|1999||→ São Bento (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Santos, São Paulo, Claudinei started his professional career with Santos in 1989, but failed to make an appearance for the club. He subsequently represented Jaboticabal, Nacional de Uberaba, Mamoré, Araguari Atlético Clube, Central Brasileira Pinhalense (two stints), Caldense, Olímpia, Portuguesa Santista, São Bento, Remo, Tuna Luso, Nacional-SP and Ferroviária, retiring with the latter in 2003.
Oliveira began his managerial career as a coach at his first club Santos, joining the under-15 squad in 2009 and leading them to a Campeonato Paulista under-15 title. The following year, he was promoted to under-17s and won the Campeonato Paulista of the category. In 2011, Oliveira was assigned to the under-20s. He went on to win both Campeonato Paulista in 2012 and Copa São Paulo de Futebol Júnior in 2013; the latter came after a 29-year absence.
On 31 May 2013, after Muricy Ramalho's dismissal, Oliveira was appointed manager of the first team in Série A. His first game in charge occurred the following day, a 1–1 home draw against Grêmio, and his first victory came on 12 June, in a 1–0 home defeat of Atlético Mineiro.
Oliveira remained in charge of the main squad until the end of the season, leading the side to a seventh place overall. After being relieved from his duties and being replaced by Oswaldo de Oliveira, he signed with Goiás.
On 3 September 2014, Oliveira was appointed at the helm of Atlético Paranaense. Dismissed the following 15 March, he was named Vitória manager two days later, but was sacked on 20 May.
On 25 April 2018, Oliveira replaced sacked Nelsinho Baptista at the helm of Sport. On 12 August, after a 3–1 home loss against São Paulo, he left the club, and returned to Paraná for a third spell three days later.
On 16 October 2018, Oliveira resigned from Paraná and moved to fellow first division strugglers Chapecoense. Despite avoiding relegation at the end of the season, he was sacked the following 17 March, and was returned to Goiás on 23 April.
- "Arquivo: Treinador do Peixe jogou no Mamoré" [Archive: Peixe manager already played at Mamoré] (in Portuguese). AG Esporte. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Na cidade onde caiu e encerrou a carreira, Claudinei quer, enfim, triunfar" [In the city where he suffered relegation and ended his career, Claudinei wants to triumph] (in Portuguese). ND Online. 27 October 2013. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Carreira, inspirações e métodos: Claudinei Oliveira se apresenta" [Career, inspirations and methods: Claudinei Oliveira presents himself] (in Portuguese). Lance!. 10 June 2013.
- "Santos é campeão paulista sub-15" (in Portuguese). Boqnews. 14 December 2009. Archived from the original on 4 October 2013. Retrieved 13 June 2013.
- "Claudinei destaca comprometimento do grupo por título da Copinha" (in Portuguese). 25 January 2013.
- "Muricy deixa o comando do Santos, que cogita Bielsa, mas efetiva sub-20" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 31 May 2013.
- "No primeiro jogo de Claudinei Oliveira, Santos FC empata em 1 a 1 com o Grêmio (RS) na Vila Belmiro" (in Portuguese). Santos FC. 1 June 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Após vitória, Léo pede permanência de Claudinei no comando do Santos" (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 12 June 2013.
- "Claudinei já sabe que está fora dos planos do Santos" (in Portuguese). Estadão. 2 November 2013.
- "Goiás contrata Claudinei Oliveira para substituir Enderson Moreira em 2014" (in Portuguese). Terra. 14 November 2013.
- "Após perda de título, Goiás anuncia a demissão de Claudinei Oliveira" [After losing title, Goiás announce the sacking of Claudinei Oliveira] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 14 April 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo técnico do Paraná Clube" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Paraná Clube] (in Portuguese). ESPN Brasil. 16 April 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo técnico do Atlético Paranaense" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Atlético Paranaense] (in Portuguese). Atlético Paranaense. 3 September 2014. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Atlético-PR demite Claudinei Oliveira após início ruim no Paranaense" [Atlético-PR sack Claudinei Oliveira after poor start in the Paranaense] (in Portuguese). Terra. 15 March 2015. Retrieved 8 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo técnico do Vitória" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Vitória] (in Portuguese). Terra. 17 March 2015. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Após só 11 jogos, Vitória anuncia demissão do técnico Claudinei Oliveira" [After only 11 matches, Vitória announce dismissal of manager Claudinei Oliveira] (in Portuguese). ESPN Brasil. 20 May 2015. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo treinador do Paraná para a temporada 2016" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Paraná for the 2016 season] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 25 November 2015. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Paraná anuncia demissão de Claudinei Oliveira e gerente; diretor é afastado" [Paraná announce dismissal of Claudinei Oliveira and board member; director is put apart] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 13 June 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira assume o comando da equipe" [Claudinei Oliveira takes charge of the team] (in Portuguese). Avaí FC. 25 August 2016. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira não é mais o técnico do Avaí" [Claudinei Oliveira is no longer manager of Avaí] (in Portuguese). Avaí FC. 19 April 2018. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo técnico do Sport" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Sport] (in Portuguese). Sport Recife. 25 April 2018. Retrieved 9 May 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira deixa o comando do Leão" [Claudinei Oliveira leaves Leão] (in Portuguese). Sport Recife. 12 August 2018. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira acerta com o Paraná Clube e se apresenta nesta quinta-feira" [Claudinei Oliveira agrees with Paraná Clube and is presented this Thursday] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 15 August 2018. Retrieved 15 August 2018.
- "Claudinei Oliveira é o novo técnico da Chapecoense" [Claudinei Oliveira is the new manager of Chapecoense] (in Portuguese). Chapecoense. 16 October 2018. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "Goiás contrata Claudinei Oliveira para comandar a equipe no Brasileirão" [Goiás sign Claudinei Oliveira to be in charge of the team in the Brasileirão] (in Portuguese). Goiás EC. 23 April 2019. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- Claudinei Oliveira coach profile at Soccerway