Civic Warriors of Maruleng
|Founder||Mapampule Hendrick Shai|
|National Assembly seats|
0 / 400
0 / 430
The party has highlighted numerous acts of corruption in Maruleng. In January 2018, the Civic Warriors of Maruleng highlighted a case where the municipality was renting a single waste removal truck for R500 000 a month.
It is contesting the 2019 general election in Limpopo province only.
Murder of Mapampole Hendrick ShaiEdit
Party president Mapampole Hendrick Shai was murdered outside Naphuno Magistrate’s Court in February 2017. He was to appear in court charged with taxi violence at the time, and it is believed the attack was an act of vengeance. Shai's cousin, Jeffrey Morema, stated that Shai was a committed community activist, and believed the murder was carried out by those "petrified of his new political party".
|Election||Eastern Cape||Free State||Gauteng||Kwazulu-Natal||Limpopo||Mpumalanga||North-West||Northern Cape||Western Cape|
- "LORRAINE: The Great Warrior lives on: Mapampole Month with the people by the people". sword Entertainment. 2018-02-04. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- says, mankwetlele wa Makgweeke (2018-06-10). "Civic Warriors of Maruleng approaches High Court to interdict appointments". sword Entertainment. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Matome, Refilo (6 July 2018). "CWM submits memorandum of demands" (PDF). Letaba Herald-epaper. Retrieved 25 April 2019.
- "HOEDSPRUIT: Under resourced municipality pays R6million for waste removal". Letaba Herald. 2018-01-26. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Matlala, Alex. "Taxi violence suspect dies in 'despicable' stabbing". The Citizen. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- "Results Dashboard". www.elections.org.za. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "Results Summary - All Ballots" (PDF). elections.org.za. Retrieved 11 August 2016.