22°41′N 120°32′E / 22.683°N 120.533°E
|Location||Pingtung County, Taiwan|
|• Total||39.8861 km2 (15.4001 sq mi)|
|• Density||730/km2 (1,900/sq mi)|
|Hanyu Pinyin||Chángzhì Xiāng|
|Tongyong Pinyin||Chángjhìh Siang|
Changzhi Township, also spelled Changjhih Township is a rural township in Pingtung County, Taiwan.
On November 26, 1895, Japanese forces massacred villages in the area.
Area: 39.89 square kilometres (15.40 sq mi)
Population: 29,097 (March 2023)
The township comprises 16 villages: Decheng, Dehe, Derong, Dexie, Fuxing, Jinxing, Lunshang, Fanchang, Fanhua, Fanlong, Fanrong, Ronghua, Tantou, Xiangyang, Xintang and Changxing.
- ^ 1.7-鄉鎮市區戶口數 [Population for Township and District]. Ministry of the Interior (in Chinese (Taiwan) and English). August 2020. Archived from the original on 12 June 2018. Retrieved 6 October 2020 – via Internet Archive.
長治鄉 Changjhih Township 39.8861 10,339 29,534 15,331 14,203 107.94 2.86 740
- ^ 臺灣地區鄉鎮市區級以上行政區域名稱中英對照表 Archived 2017-08-09 at the Wayback Machine Glossary of Names for Administrative Divisions. Ministry of the Interior. 26 March Minguo 104 (2015). Retrieved 5 October 2017. (in Chinese)
- ^ Changjhih (Variant - V) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- ^ 臺灣歷史地圖 增訂版. [Taiwan Historical Maps, Expanded and Revised Edition]. Taipei: National Museum of Taiwan History. February 2018. p. 97. ISBN 978-986-05-5274-4.
- Changzhi Township Office (in Chinese)
- Geographic data related to Changzhi, Pingtung at OpenStreetMap