This category is for railway stations in Great Britain closed in the year 1915.
Note: This category is only for stations on the island of Great Britain. It does not include stations in Northern Ireland, whose railway system is wholly separate from the railways in Great Britain. See Category:Railway stations in Northern Ireland and Rail transport in Ireland..
Pages in category "Railway stations in Great Britain closed in 1915"
The following 69 pages are in this category, out of 69 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Bingham Road railway station
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach railway station
- Bordesley railway station
- Bradley and Moxley railway station
- Brentford railway station (1860–1942)
- Brentham for North Ealing and Greystoke Park railway station
- Brook Street Halt railway station
- Buckie railway station (Highland Railway)