|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Political parties disestablished in 2012.|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Political parties disestablished in 2012"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Pakistan Democratic Party
- Party for Democracy and Socialism
- Party of Communist Unification in the Canaries
- People's Freedom Party "For Russia without Lawlessness and Corruption"
- People's Union of Estonia
- People's Voice Party
- Periyar Dravidar Kazhagam
- Peru Wins
- Professional Forum
- Progressive Democratic Party (Tunisia)
- Progressive Movement (Mexico)