Category:Educational institutions established in 1873
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1873.|
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1700 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1699, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► School districts established in 1873 (3 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1873"
The following 100 pages are in this category, out of 100 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Madinatul Uloom Bagbari
- Manhattan High School
- Marion College (Virginia)
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design
- Massachusetts General Hospital School of Nursing
- McDonogh School
- Middleborough High School
- Midnapore College
- Mishawaka High School
- Miyagi University of Education
- Moise Nicoară National College
- Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School
- Morgan Park Academy
- St Mary's School, Calne
- St Mary's School, Wantage
- St Paul's Way Trust School
- St. Thomas' College, Matale
- Shinshu University
- Shorter University
- University of South Africa
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Spring Arbor University
- St. Michael's College National School
- St. Paul's Catholic School, Bergen
- Suyufiyya Girls' School
- Syracuse University School of Architecture