Category:Educational institutions established in 1870
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Educational institutions established in 1870.|
- Articles should be categorised by year for 1700 and later, by decade for 1500 to 1699, by century for before 1500, and placed in Category:Educational institutions with year of establishment missing for unknown dates.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► School districts established in 1870 (14 P)
Pages in category "Educational institutions established in 1870"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Campbell College (Kansas)
- Canisius College
- Canisius High School
- Central High School (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Ceylon Medical College
- Charleston Female Seminary
- College of Princess AA Obolensky
- Collège Saint-Joseph de Hull
- Colorado State University
- Cornell University College of Engineering
- Cucamonga School District
- St Dominic's Grammar School for Girls
- St John's Catholic School for the Deaf
- St. John's Preparatory School (Queens)
- St. John's University (New York City)
- St. Joseph Catholic School (Madison, Mississippi)
- Lycée Saint-Joseph, Istanbul
- St. Patrick-St. Vincent High School
- Sam Bailey Building
- Seymour High School (Indiana)
- St Wilfrid's School, Exeter
- St. Augustine's Industrial School for Girls
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Stockbridge School of Agriculture
- Sullins College
- Syracuse University