|Birth name||Bryon Anthony McCane II|
|Born||September 12, 1976|
Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
|Origin||Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.|
|Member of||Bone Thugs-n-Harmony|
Early life edit
Bryon Anthony McCane II was born in Columbus, Ohio. In 1981, four-year-old McCane and his two sisters were abducted by their mother’s boyfriend while their mother was at work and held captive for over two years. McCane recalls that at first, he did not know he had been kidnapped and was made to believe that his mother and grandmother were dead. During the time they were abducted, he and his sisters lived in many homes, apartments, cars, and motels, all in northern Oklahoma. He and his sisters were often beaten, tortured, and sexually assaulted. In 1983, the "family" had been living on the Kaw Indian Reservation in Kaw, Oklahoma, for about a year and a half. A babysitter saw his photo at the end of the made-for-TV film Adam about the producer and creator of America's Most Wanted, John Walsh's son's abduction, and called the police, resulting in his and his sisters return to their family.
When he was 13, McCane began living with his oldest sister at her home near Cleveland, Ohio. During this period, he met Layzie Bone, Krayzie Bone, Wish Bone and Flesh-n-Bone. McCane started in hip-hop as a founding member of the group Bone Enterpri$e, which was formed in 1992. The group was noticed by one of the founders of the rap group N.W.A, Eazy-E, who modified the group's name to Bone-Thugs-n-Harmony.
In 2002, McCane appeared on the FOX series America's Most Wanted (hosted by John Walsh, Adam's father)  and he revealed his abusive childhood and molestation. McCane also wrote and performed a song, "A.M.W.", on the show in which he thanks Walsh and encourages abused children to come forward.
See also edit
- Heaven'z Movie (1998)
- The Gift (2001)
- Alpha and Omega (2004)
- The Beginning and the End (2004)
- Speaking in Tongues (2005)
- The Story (2006)
- Thugs Revenge (2006)
- The Midwest Cowboy (2006)
- Trials and Tribulations (2007)
- Ruthless (2008)
- A Song for You (2008)
- Crossroads: 2010 (2010)
- The Wonder Years (2014)
- Carbon Monoxide (2019)
- The Mantra (2020)
- War of Roses (2021)
- I'm Busy (2022)
- The Waste Lands (2023)
Personal life edit
McCane married JCass, a.k.a. Jessica Nancy Cassidy, a pop singer and model, on February 1, 2012. Later they had Jesse Anthony McCane, a.k.a. JAM, on March 7, 2018. They later formed a family channel on YouTube named JAM tv.
- Whitburn, Joel (2008) Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955–2006, Record Research, ISBN 978-0-89820-172-7, p. 97
- "Bone Thugs' Bizzy Bone Discusses Being Kidnapped at Age 4". MTV.com. May 13, 2002. Retrieved October 20, 2019.
- "Bizzy Bone News". yahoo.com. Yahoo! Music. Archived from the original on March 1, 2010. Retrieved November 30, 2010.
- Constantine, Tim. (October 16, 2015) Crossroads Exclusive Interview — Communities — Voices and Insights. Washington Times. Retrieved on 2015-10-20.
- "Bizzy Bone - I'm Busy". Apple Music. Retrieved September 13, 2021.